General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2006, 03:30 PM   #31  
Fat-be-gone

I second that. What is up with him always coming out half naked for his solos? I think he's still here because of his "sex appeal". Not because he's such a great dancer.
Old 07-18-2006, 03:39 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 225/169/130

Height: 5'3"

I've been keeping up with the show as much as I can (I have to work tomorrow night so I'll miss most of it *sob*). Last week I LOVED Allison & Ivan's contemporary routine. It didn't make me cry like Mary did, but as far as their growth as a couple goes, it was a loooong way from their first performance. My favorite performers right now are Allison & Benji, and I think Heidi is adorable as well.
Old 07-21-2006, 08:58 AM   #33  
Fat-be-gone

Well I didn't watch all of it last night so I don't know who went home (I'm going to go check the website right after I type this).....but I did see the opening number...the group one. wasn't it awesome. I loved it!!! even my bf was like "hey that looks pretty cool". My favorite dancer is donnyelle. she has just excelled at every dance that is thrown at her. i think she's going to win it!!!

Last edited by Rosario; 07-21-2006 at 09:12 AM.
Old 07-21-2006, 10:20 AM   #34  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

I *HOPE* Donyall wins it all! Let's hear it for the girl with the junk in the trunk!

Soooo glad to see Dmitri go....but I think Cat (the host) is really gonna miss him!

And Martha is a great dancer, but somewhere along the lines she stopped trying....she'll do great anyway...
Old 07-21-2006, 08:42 PM   #35  
Starting over =]

S/C/G: 225/185/150

Height: 5 ft 4 in

I was actually so sad to see Dmitry go. I think out of alll the nights he danced, the best was when he danced with Donyelle. Their samba was hot! I think Dmitry should've been eliminated when he danced that contemporary magician/doll routine with Ashlee. It wasn't even dancing, it was a lot of pointing with a stick and jumping around. But ironically he was safe that week. I think Ryan really deserved to go home. Frankly I thought his solos sucked! Also I think it was time for Martha to go. She lost her touch a few episodes ago... what do you guys think?

p.s. I loved how Dmitry took his shirt off like that! My motto on looks is always "if you've got it flaunt it!"
Old 07-21-2006, 08:51 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 225/169/130

Height: 5'3"

I have to admit I liked the shirtless Dmitri, but I think he knew us girls liked it and exploited it a bit *too* often, if you know what I mean. I think Nigel even called him out on it one week :laugh: So I have to say I'm okay with him going home. I didn't get to see the show on Wednesday so I can't comment too much on how they did. At this point they are all great dancers and this is probably just a jumping off point for their professional careers. Although I'm still rooting for Allison. *grin*
Old 07-27-2006, 09:33 AM   #37  
Shairing her ESH...

Based on last night's show, I predict it will be Natalie and Donyelle in the bottom two girls, and Ryan and Travis in the bottom guys.

I think Natalie and Ryan are going home. Natalie is really injured, so it may not be a bad thing for her....Ryan has been kept on for way too long. He should have gone last week, IMO.
Old 07-27-2006, 03:06 PM   #38  
Fat-be-gone

I'm right there with you Jen on the bottom four. Donnyelle's routines really did nothing for her. I still think she should win. She has performed every dance thrown at her awesomely (i know that's not a word, but whatever lol).

It was kind of dumb how the judges kept raving about Benji and Heidi's chemistry. Uh, hello, they are cousins and they did train at the same dance studio, maybe all their dance careers. Of course they are going to have great chemistry. I don't think one of them should win, because they are good at most of the dances they do, but not good at every dance (they have been horrible at hip hop). I think Donnyelle has been more consistent and I think she deserves to win.

My opinon, anyways.
Old 07-28-2006, 08:58 AM   #39  
Fat-be-gone

Wow, I was very surprised about Allison going home. It really should of been Natalie.

And Ryan was way overdue to be sent home!!
Old 07-28-2006, 09:24 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 265/see ticker/175

Height: 5'5"

so who was sent home last night... Ryan and Allison?

About time. I'm only rooting for donnyelle. she is awesome
Old 07-28-2006, 09:59 AM   #41  
Shairing her ESH...

OMG.....Allison? She's the one Nigel pegged would go all the way!

Looks like Ryan also went home....

I am AMAZED Natalie made it through AGAIN. But I am SO GLAD my girl Donyelle is still in it!
Old 07-29-2006, 11:55 PM   #42  

I love this show and can't miss it at all! My favorite is Benji.
Old 08-04-2006, 08:37 AM   #43  
Fat-be-gone

Bye Bye NAtalie and Ivan!!!!

It's almost time to see who America's favorite dancer is!!!

I'm rooting for DOnnyelle!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-04-2006, 08:39 AM   #44  
Shairing her ESH...

Me too Rosario! I'm afraid she got hurt on Wednesday, and that she's not going to get much of a chance to heal before the final. I hope she's okay....
Old 08-04-2006, 10:25 PM   #45  
Just getting started...

S/C/G: 230/230/140

Height: 5'7"

hi! hope you don't mind my joining in... personally i really like heidi and benji... i think travis is really good too but yep, i'm rooting for donyell (or however she spells it)
Closed Thread