General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2006, 10:46 AM   #1  

Default WE's Weight Loss Challenge...anyone watch?

This was on last night on the channel WE (Cable). I really enjoyed it, except I wish they would have had more than one man participating. I liked the different diets and plan to watch their progress. I also checked out the website today. The next show is on Monday at 7pm.
Old 06-13-2006, 01:39 PM   #2  
The Beauty of Balance

S/C/G: 213/193~196/<195

Height: 5'7"

I was hoping that it would not be another "sensationalized" program like Honey we are killing the kids or some type of survivor program where they fight each other like crabs.

I watched it last night and really enjoyed it. I was most impressed with the focus of everyone working together in support. Also, I thought the addition of a family diet support buddy was a wonderful idea. I plan to keep watching.
Old 06-13-2006, 03:00 PM   #3  

I'll keep watching, too. Didn't that plate of chocolate brownies look wonderful? I couldn't have said NO to that either! I'm glad she chose to do moderation and not deprivation. I also liked the man who helped the woman up the mountain hike-what great support!
Old 06-13-2006, 05:46 PM   #4  
The Beauty of Balance

S/C/G: 213/193~196/<195

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idealperson
Didn't that plate of chocolate brownies look wonderful?
uh.. no actually I couldn't look at it. It was so overloaded. I could imagine a bit of some of it but the whole plate actually made me nauseous. I am also glad she chose moderation and got a bit of her treat AND the healthy meal. Kudos to her supporter. Was that her aunt?

I think the guy who hiked up the mountain is somehow going to really be successful in a big way with his journey. His determination and support of others is so strong.

Is this on once a week? I know last night was the first show.
Old 06-14-2006, 12:25 PM   #5  

I believe it is on every Monday through the summer season.

It really gives me inspiration, I also can't wait to see how the different diets work for each person and how much effort they put into them.
Old 06-14-2006, 01:03 PM   #6  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

I watched this also and thought it was great. They were such a team, it was moving. I definitely will continue to watch. I am also glad the leader weighed in too. It made me happy to see that she was willing to be a part of the group not just the leader.
Closed Thread