General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2006, 03:13 AM   #1  
GrobanitePrincess

S/C/G: 275/260/150

Height: 5'10

Default I am a newbie

Hi,
I am Laramie. I just found this site radomly,because I was looking for success stories about Leptopril and I thought that I would give it a shot. I Already I think it will be a great support for me. I am 29 years young and I am very much overweight. I am lucky that I have some height though, being 5 10, but slim I am far from.
I also suffer from depression and I am an emotional eater. I used to have a bit of a problem with purging, but I am really triing not to go down that road again. I am triing to eat better, by taking my lunch with me to work and triing to drink more water-but living in Arizona you kind of have to drink water.
I hope that I can make some friends here, and give and recieve the support that I think I need.

Thanks for listening and chat with you soon,
Woodspritechick
Old 06-14-2006, 12:30 PM   #2  

Welcome Laramie. 3 Fat Chicks is a great place for support and information, keep posting and let us know how you are doing, what you are eating, what plan are you doing? I am now doing Atkins' with a twist on weight watchers. I have lost 48# (for the second time)! Tho this time I am doing it with a plan that I can live with forever....keep in touch!
Old 06-14-2006, 01:58 PM   #3  
44lbs gone!

S/C/G: 154/112/105

Height: 4'10''

Hi
Old 06-14-2006, 04:28 PM   #4  
2 wheels is plenty :D

S/C/G: 264/195/150

Height: 5'4"

Laramie!!
Check out the Depression and Weight Loss Forum...no one is alone here!
Old 06-16-2006, 07:33 PM   #5  
pole princess!

S/C/G: 136.5/136.5/107

Height: 4'10"

HI!
Im new here too I am also 29 years old. I will be turning 30 this year though (which I am dreading) Wish I had your height. I am lacking is that area. I am all of 4'10" tall
Good luck with your weight loss!
Closed Thread