General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2006, 10:56 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 217.8 / 172 / 140

Default .

Last edited by Ultimategurrl79; 06-07-2006 at 10:16 PM.
Old 06-07-2006, 08:20 AM   #2  

Height: 5'8.5"

Sorry to say this... but it sounds to me as if YOU are creating as many of the problems as your roommate. Getting drunk with her and phoning guys... can't really blame her for the problems the two of you create together. Calling them drunk and leaving bunches of voice mails is your definition of meeting them in a mature manner?" I don't think so. Just my opinion.
Old 06-07-2006, 08:45 AM   #3  

I think I would quit drinking.
Old 06-07-2006, 09:37 AM   #4  

Quote:
example #1 - my ex-boyfriend - a few days before we broke up she & i went out to a club, got smashed, etc...and she drunk dialed him like 8 times! and i - being drunk - called him twice that night - the first time crying cuz i needed someone to pick me up and the second to apologize for her stupid butt - btw, he had his phone off that night and so got all these messages the next morning (we broke up over different reasons / something bad that HE did) - but i know this really ticked him off & seriously catapulted things.

#2 - her boyfriend's ex-roommate - he and I hooked up - we liked each other - she and i again went out to the clubs and SHE drunk dialed him (while i was trying to get the phone away from her and yelling into the phone, ANGEL, HANG UP!) - yeah, he never called me after she did that. even though she DID call him a few days later and apologized telling him that it wasn't my fault and to not take out on me her stupid actions...yeah - well, he never called me back (i didn't cry over this however...lol).
Is it just ME or is there a pattern here? Quit clubbing with her! How old are you, anyway?

Quote:
we were talking - doing the initial "get to know ya chat" - when she came in talking to me - saw that I was on the phone and was all, "who ya talking to? who ya talking to?" and i laugh cuz he was like, "should I let you go?" and I said, "no - it's just my nosey roommate" and i tried shutting her out of my room - so i then went in the bathroom and locked myself in there and he and I were talking while I was trying to lock her out and he hung up on me - BECUASE OF HER!
Really? You obviously had his # if you texted him and then called him back after he hung up on you. How about: "Do I need to let you go?"--"Well, yes, but I'll call you back in about 10 minutes if that's OK. . ." Then, you hang up, explain to your roommate that you'd like some privacy to speak on the phone, go outside and call him back. That way HE doesn't hear all the "drama" (as you call it) from her AND you.

I definately agree with Misti and Mudbugs.
Old 06-07-2006, 04:00 PM   #5  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudbugs
I think I would quit drinking.
Agreed. I am 20 years old - I don't drink (I have 1-2 drinks here or there - but hardly ever) and I have plenty of fun!
Closed Thread