General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2006, 04:27 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 217.8 / 172 / 140

Default Does anybody know...

ok - so on Wednesday my vacation begins and I'm going down to Ambergris Caye, Belize with my friend / roommate.

thing is - we were talking about food and how much we're gonna spend and where we're gonna eat (she's already been a few times and we were looking at the resteraunts online.) - thing is, she really doesn't eat a lot as it IS...and she was all, "oh i can live off of one meal a day - i don't eat a lot" - which is true - she DOESN'T eat a lot (but of course, when she does, it's ALL junk...)

whereas for me - i NEED to eat at the absolute LEAST twice a day - normally i eat three square meals, however. so - my question is this: i eat a lot of oatmeal - do any of you know if there's an issue with me bringing in instant oatmeal packs & little boxes of rasiens in my suitcase? is there an issue with that with customs? I'm mainly concerned about getting a good breakfast in for me to start the day out right.

if anyone knows if this would be allowed, i'd greatly appreciate it! thanks!!!
Old 06-06-2006, 11:06 AM   #2  

I have never had a problem bringing pre-packaged items on planes. I have brought boxes of granola bars and dried fruit along many times. I did have a problem with fresh fruit and once going to Cancun they took away some locally made beef jerkey 9even though it was in a sealed bag. They said because it was a meat product-what ever that means...duh? Anyway, oatmeal packets and raisins shouldn't be a problem if they are in their original packages... Have fun!
Closed Thread