General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2006, 01:43 PM   #1  
Collie Mommie

Default LOST - May 3 *Spoliers*

Anyone watch this show? It one of my "must see" programs. I was absolutely blown away by the last 10 minutes of it last night. I suspected AL was going to be killed, but didn't see it coming through last night's episode. I wonder if Libby is really dead, too, or just dying/mortally wounded.
Old 05-04-2006, 01:57 PM   #2  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

I knew something wasn't right with Michael! I wonder if he lets Henry go and blames him for the shootings. If Libby lives then she can rat him out though. . . . can't wait to see next week's episode!
Old 05-04-2006, 02:34 PM   #3  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

I'm don't regularly watch Lost though I do live in Hawaii so there's the island interest there... I have been lucky enough to catch glimpses of them filming once in a while (Matthew Fox and Josh Holloway )

My sister is a huge fan of the show and she was whooping and hollering at the TV screen last night, I guess when Libby and Ana Lucia were shot. The first thing she said was "they (the writers) killed off the 2 drunks!". Funny, but sad at the same time
Old 05-04-2006, 02:38 PM   #4  
No description available.

Oh wow! To see Matthew Fox? Very nice. There are few actors I would ever wish to actually see in person. He is one. Josh Holloway? Not so much, but I do like him...You have nice scenery in many ways!
Old 05-04-2006, 03:22 PM   #5  
it's always something

I think Ana Lucia will live and Libby will be the one to die
. I think I read somewhere that the actress who played Libby wanted to leave the show because the role didn't wasn't what she expected.

I think Michael will let Henry go as part of some kind of deal to get his son back.

If AL lives, I don't know if she will spill the beans because she'll also be implicating herself for letting Michael have the gun to go supposedly kill the other one.

I had a feeling something was up when Michael described the 'others' as being mostly women or old and weak, and they could easily take them. I felt like he was probably going to lead them into a trap in exchange for his son.
Old 05-04-2006, 04:08 PM   #6  

I have a gut feeling that AL survives too. I did read somewhere that the actress who plays Libby has taken another role, but I also think this episode and next week's previews seemed to try hard to make it look like AL was the one who dies. I haven't seen a Lost yet where what they implied was going to happen actually did. LOL. With that said, it seems unlikely that they would leave the Hurley connection to Libby unresolved. Plus, I've got a hunch that Libby might be an "Other" of some sort - maybe part of the research team which might explain why she was observing Hurley in the mental institution.

Who knows? LOL.
Old 05-04-2006, 04:51 PM   #7  
Lifetime Fat Fighter

S/C/G: 237/235/150

Height: 5'2"

The actress who plays Ana Lucia is going to jail in Hawaii for her DUI. It was in the news. I don't think she will be coming back. I hope Libby stays though. But I doubt it.

I totally wasn't expecting the last 10 mins of the show. I wasn't looking ahead and it blindsided me. hehehe
Old 05-04-2006, 05:06 PM   #8  
it's always something

I think she only has to do a weekend jail term? I just read that she had only signed on for one season of Lost so maybe she does die.

Lucky, I had a brief moment like that too last night - wondering if Libby might be one of them. Something is definitely strange there.

I just hope they don't show another rerun next week
Old 05-04-2006, 06:17 PM   #9  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

one Of The Few "can't Miss" Shows For My Wife And I ~ Didn't See The Ending Coming Either ~ My First Comment Also Was Something To The Effect That They Don't Take Kindly To Drunk Drivers On The Show ~~ Poor Hurley ~ May Be Pic-nic~ing Alone
Old 05-04-2006, 11:29 PM   #10  

The directors of the show have said that Michelle Rodriguez (Ana Lucia) only wanted to do one year so she actually shot her dying scene BEFORE the DUI. Also, she had a 5 day jail stint (of which she served 65 hours as she had time served when she was initially arrested) and is out again. I believe Libby lives.

It should be interesting. Next week is a Ecko based show and the week after is a Michael show where the tell what happened when he was with the others. Don't ya love sweeps??

AmberM
Old 05-05-2006, 12:27 AM   #11  

Hey are there nursing jobs in Hawaii......I want to live there.

L
Old 05-05-2006, 12:01 PM   #12  

Suzanne, the next 3 episodes will all be NEW.
Old 05-05-2006, 08:16 PM   #13  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

liz321, I'm postive there are lots of nursing jobs here in HI, heck, I've remembered times when the hospitals would recruit from the mainland US just to fill the positions. So come on over and check it out.

AmberM, that is absolutely right about Michelle Rodriguez only serving 65 hours of a 5 day jail sentence. What a joke our justice system is.

but! Back to Lost.....
Old 05-06-2006, 09:43 AM   #14  
Enjoy the day!

I think they are both going to die.. did you see Hurley's face in the preview for next week? I was in complete shock that Michael did that!! But as soon as he said he was Sorry I knew he was going to shoot her, but Libby was a complete shock! My jaw must have been dropped for 5 minutes! I think Henry was set free but I wonder if Michael isn't now one of the "others"? Looking forward to next week!
Old 05-06-2006, 10:25 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

I was in total shock too (only just watched it last night) and my jaw dropped as well! One of my first thoughts was that Michael had somehow been brainwashed, but now I wonder if, as some of you said, if it's part of a deal to get Walt back.

wowsa.
Closed Thread