music?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • does anyone else here like, emo/screamo/hxc/indie music?
  • GURRRRRL---

Wait a minute, let me break out my magnifying glass so I can hear what you're asking
  • hahahah, im sryyyyy = ]
  • I like lots of music, but I've never heard of the bands/musicians your talking about. I have iTunes radio and I listen to the top 40/pop music stuff on Sky Radio.

• well, thats cool! haha
  • I like punk/alternative stuff, so yeah, that probably fits what you're asking, lol My Chemical Romance, System of a Down, Jack's Mannequin, Panic! At the Disco and The White Stripes are just a few of the bands I really like.
  • wowowowow.
    lets become best friends now. hahah.
  • Quote: does anyone else here like, emo/screamo/hxc/indie music?
    If my almost 21 year old son didn't already have a girlfriend I adore, I'd introduce you. The last cd's I got him were The Postal Service, Honorary Title, Murder By Death and a Lp of the Shins and Kind of Like Spitting. His b-day is April one and I need to get him another cd--any suggestions??? I already got him a Dr Who DVD.
  • As long as we're talking music, does anyone know a reputable lyrics site that won't load tons of junk onto my computer?
  • Lena: I use azlyrics. It's one of my favorites and I never have problem with it making me download stuff.
  • Thanks, Lydia!
  • jules1216: hahah; well maybe you can still introduce us; friends?
    haha.
    hmm. maybe instead of some cds, how about some clothing?
  • Quote: jules1216: hahah; well maybe you can still introduce us; friends?
    haha.
    hmm. maybe instead of some cds, how about some clothing?
    I did get him another cd--it's a tribute to the Smashing Pumpkins and one of the bands doing the cover is Murder by Death. Clothes wise he's pretty hard to buy for, I did buy him a couple pairs of new cargo pants for Xmas. He's a thrift shop/goodwill type of guy and his style has always been one of a kind. I do find a shirt every now and then that I know is him and I just buy it.
    I'll have to give him your email--pm me sometime...everyone could always use another friend.
  • he sounds exacly like me; i like to go in those store to look around. and sometimes ill pick up a few things i like.
  • Regarding the music...YES.

That is all.