Does anyone out there watch General Hospital and All My Children?

• Those two soaps have me HOOKED since we've gotten DVR.

I never even saw the Sam/Alexis thing coming on General Hospital and the whole Janet storyline on AMC is just FREAKY!!!!! When Babe opened up that freezer and found Trevor I just about screamed right along with her--I mean, I KNEW Janet had done something to him when he wouldn't ever return Amanda's phone calls, but she FROZE him!!!

I also enjoyed the recent virus story on GH, because it started and was tied up quickly (which is totally unusual in soap-land). And it was nice to see Holly and Robert again--although I do wonder why Robin hasn't called Anna yet to tell HER that Robert is alive

Anyway,

I don't have anyone to discuss soaps with and just wanted to rave somewhere!
  • Oh I love General Hospital, but I work during the day. My husband works nights though and is also addicted to it so he keeps me updated. Sam's reaction on Friday was funny. Kinda like "That witch is my mom?". I wish Sam and Jason would just get married already.

• I watced a little in high school, 1972.....did Luke and Laura ever marry?
  • I used to watch both when I was home during the day when I had babies. AMC was the best... I had a thing for Tad in those days, and actually got to kiss him when he did a mall appearance publicity thing for AMC.
  • I used to watch GH, but stopped when some lady had an alien land in her garage and, of course, he was a beautiful, naked man. I mean...come ON...ALL aliens are slimy little green men, aren't they? How unrealistic!? Then on One Life to Live, they went back in time and on Days of Our Lives, Marlena because possesed by satan. Like, what ever happened to the good old fashioned affairs?

I actually started to watch DOOL again a few summers ago, but they ended up killing off 75% of the cast....just to find out they'd all been transported to some island that was made up to look like Salem...or something like that. It's just so weird.
  • Yes I do watch or try and keep up with these two storys as well. I think Kendals baby is her and zacks what do you think
  • I watched AMC back in 1972-1991. I happened to see a few minutes of it the other day while channel surfing for something to watch while exercising. I was amazed at how Erica and Dixie look exactly like they did in 1972. Dixie hasn't aged one bit!!
  • I totally agree that Kendall's baby is Zach's!!!!! I want the two of them together! I'm so sick of Ryan--and we all know he's gonna end up with Julia, anyway.

And since when did Greenlee become the "love of Ryan's life?" Is everyone forgetting Gillian?