General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2006, 08:11 PM   #31  
Searching for balance

S/C/G: 247/241.2/150

Height: 5'6 - Female

I love my thick dark hair
I love my big brown eyes
I love my neck
I love my sense of humor
I really like my freckles
Old 03-06-2006, 10:29 PM   #32  
Blonde Bimbo

S/C/G: 250+/144/135

Height: 5' 4"

Now that I've gotten healthier, I love all the energy I never had before. If I hadn't changed my life, I wouldn't be able to keep up with caring for an infant. Truth is, if I were still living the life I was, I'd probably have never had my son in the first place.
Old 03-06-2006, 10:44 PM   #33  

Height: 5'8.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotTheCheat
Quirky - my eyes are like that too - I don't think I have ever met anyone else who has them. Isn't it cool? It is hard to tell people what your eye color is.
Same here! Except mine tend to be brown/gray/green. No matter what color I say they are when asked, someone says "No they're not; they're...." etc. I always just say hazel. My mom swore (and I remember too) that when I was a kid they were just usual brown eyes.
Old 03-07-2006, 08:12 AM   #34  
Addicted to potato salad!

I like my hair and my ankles. It's everything else in between that I'm sketchy on.
Old 03-07-2006, 08:48 AM   #35  

LOL techwife!!! I like my legs as they are very slim compared to the rest of me. Also I have a little tiny butt that almost disappears when I lose weight. The front part of me... now that is a different story!
Old 03-07-2006, 11:14 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 220/194/150

Height: 5'7

This is a very theraputic thread. Some of the posts, like about "full breasts" make me look down and wish for what I do not have, but others make me think "Oh yeah, I like that about me, too!"

I do not like my ankles. They are very thick and do not taper at all when entering the foot. I cannot wear anklets. All this is a bit of an issue with me I also realize that my ankles are strong and allow me to work out, to lift, to push, to stand...

My feet are size 9, but anything smaller would look funny on me...
It's a matter of looking at the negative and turning it around. As I see posts of people I am envious of, they may have things that they are envious of that I have.

Also, it's an issue that if you had three people describe you, you'd get three different responses. Ways of never looking at yourself. This thread goes deeper than just "what I like about me"
Old 03-07-2006, 06:21 PM   #37  
Strong on the inside

S/C/G: 197/197/145 HW: 233

Height: 5'4"

I like my hair and my eyes. And i've been told I have a very nice smile. I like the color of my skin. I like how my muscles really want to be big! I think i'm very lucky in that respect - not alot of weight lifting will get me a lot of muscle!
Old 03-07-2006, 10:14 PM   #38  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optical Goddess
This is a very theraputic thread. Some of the posts, like about "full breasts" make me look down and wish for what I do not have, but others make me think "Oh yeah, I like that about me, too!""
Well I will be happy to donate any amount you want!!! Believe me, they are not as nice as you think they would be LOL; they are a pain!!
Closed Thread