OMG the Wendy's Taco Salad is gone!

• The taco salad at Wendy's has been a STAPLE for me when I want a fast meal and don't have the time (or energy) to cook. I just went to Wendy's and the taco salad is gone and there's some Southwest salad with chipotle dressing. There is NO nutritional info online and the girl didn't have it at the store. Has anybody seen any info on this? I am so BUMMED!!!!
  • BTW the info is not yet on the website--I checked.
  • I work at Wendy's, and the taco salad really isn't as good for you as they lead you to think. Besides, I used to have to make them...ew. The new salads are even more nasty, so I'd suggest not eating Wendy's salads. But maybe I'm just jaded because it is a sweatshop and it owns my life.
  • Too bad! I guess I'd call consumer relations to find out. I've never had their Taco Salad, but I get their chili if I need to get fast food. SO YUMMY!!
  • Is the chili nasty too????? It's such a good balance of protein/carbs/fat.
  • Hm. I worked for Wendy's a couple years in high school. For fast food, I think it's probably among the best choices. My fear is that the dressing is really high cal/high fat--with the old salad, you basically had a big bowl of lettuce, a serving of chili, and then salsa was the dressing (one of the reasons that the cals & fat were pretty damn low).