General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2006, 10:03 AM   #16  

Anderson Cooper, Channing Tatum (model), and Wentworth Miller.
Old 01-27-2006, 11:29 AM   #17  

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytx
I love Syeed on Lost (dont actually know his real name)
Naveen Andrews Funny, I was watching a Sayid episode on my Lost DVD while on the treadmill (ipod wasn't working). He's an amazing actor

I love Josh Holloway (Sawyer) from Lost Everytime I hear his accent, I just die. And his SMIRK WITH THE DIMPLES.

I am also developing a crush on Dominic Monaghan thanks to Lost and influences by my friend.

Matthew Fox is also good-looking. I dig the doctors (my dad's a doctor but I don't like him that way, )

Tom Cruise is okay. I think Brad Pitt's hot, though
Old 01-27-2006, 02:05 PM   #18  

What a great subject to help the afternoon go by at work! I can daydream now all afternoon. Boy, I can't wait to look up to see who Joaquin Phoenix is!!!

I agree, Edward Norton is a hotty....especially in American History X (Good Movie!) Brad Pitt looked pretty good with him in Fight Club too! Viggo Mortenson (as Aragon) in Lord of the Rings isn't too shabby!

My all time favorite I have to say is Robert DeNiro. I would drop to my knees if I ever met him face to face. I stayed in Tribecca a few times and would look for him constantly! Oh boy, I got shivers just thinking of him.....ooo laa laa (especially covered with tattoos in jail in Cape Fear).

I also think Pierce Brosnan is "gentlemanly sexy", Sean Connery is up there too. Some others from the past: Mel Gibson and Armand Assante.
Old 01-27-2006, 02:19 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 198/150/140

Vin Diesel for my bad boy fix...Orlando Bloom for my everyday pick. Oh and Matthew McConnaghey is my Texas man!
Old 01-27-2006, 09:48 PM   #20  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

1st pick...Sam Elliot,(in roadhouse) the more scruffed up looking the better
1 1/2 pick... Liam Neesom!
2nd pick ...Sean Connery, just since he has gotten older....one "fine" looking man!
3rd pick...Mathew McConnaghey!
4th pick...Heath Ledger ...especially in those tight "knight" tights
5th pick...I dont know his name, but he was the transporter guy
Old 01-27-2006, 09:55 PM   #21  
Co-Mod

S/C/G: 272/129/127

Oohhh.....In no particular order:

1. Joaquin (I'll fight you all for him, he's mine!!!)

2. Heath

3. Christian Bale (I have loved him since the Newsies days).

4. Colin Firth
Old 01-27-2006, 09:55 PM   #22  

My all time favorite guy for looks, personality, charm etc is

JOHN TRAVOLTA

Liz
Old 01-27-2006, 11:24 PM   #23  

The Newsies! LOL LURVE IT! When the circulation bell starts ringing will we hear it? Newsies is the best and Christian Bale! Sooo hot! Want to touch the hiney!
Old 01-28-2006, 12:00 AM   #24  
Nancy

S/C/G: 353/T/168

Height: 5'3"

Definitely Naveen Andrews. Both in Lost and in the English Patient - he was amazing in that movie too.

Jason Momoa (Ronan) from Stargate Atlantis is very hot.

Both Russell Crowe and Paul Bettany in Master and Commander, but that is probably because I am in love with both Aubrey and Maturin from the books.

Vin Diesel is a cutie, and I really like Craig Charles from Red Dwarf. Last one - Alan Rickman. His voice is so fantastic. I especially liked him in Truly, Madly, Deeply.
Old 01-28-2006, 12:16 AM   #25  
binxnmia

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLV
I'm not really into the celebrity thing much, but there are a couple of men that have always driven me crazy with their looks.

Kurt Russell - I love his eyes.

Joaquin Phoenix - I think he's soooooo sexy.

That's about it, really. Don't flip out too much over the 'popular' men, like Tom Cruise, that so many women are crazy about. He's just never done anything for me.

What about you?
I love Heath Ledger, i think thats how u spell his name???? And of course the old favorite ....Brad Pitt.......Mathew Maconohey....Yeah thats spelled wrong for sure...lol....
Old 01-28-2006, 01:16 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 282/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Ooooh, yummy!

Also no particular order:

Julian McMahon (Nip/Tuck)
Patrick Dempsey (Grey's Anatomy)
Hugh Jackman (X-Men, Van Helsing, etc)
Chad Reed (Supercross rider, definitely worth googling )
David Boreanz (Angel, Bones)
James Marsters (Buffy)
John Travolta
Mel Gibson

No matter how old and/or chubby the last two get, they will ALWAYS be sexy.

That's all I can think of for now. I used to have the biggest crush on Mathew Broderick and Hugh Grant....not sure why
Old 01-28-2006, 01:19 AM   #27  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmccann
Kurt Russell is fine. I can't rememer his first name but he was on the Tara Banks show today and he's a regular on the Bold and the Beautiful, last name is Saboto, Jr. He is so fine!!!! I couldn't find anything wrong with that man! LOL

:Antonio Sabato, Jr.: *sigh* I met him at the Hard Rock Cafe in Waikiki, HI a couple of years back. The place was packed with panting women waiting to get an autograph and to take pictures. I was near the end of the line and my husband (my charming hero) talked to one of the bouncers and they let me get in front to see him... *sigh*

Also have to agree with Sean Connery and Brad Pitt (pre Angelina for sure!) and I have to add Patrick Stewart (Capt. Jean Luc Picard on Star Trek The Next Generation)...Harrison Ford since his Han Solo days and forward...I don't know what it is about those old guys that just exude sexiness to me

Geeky but cute: Jimmy Fallon of SNL don't ask me why
1) Antonio Sabato, Jr. and Patrick Stewart
2) Jimmy Fallon
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Antonio Sabato Jr.jpg (2.7 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Patrick Stewart.jpg (2.1 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Jimmy Fallon.jpg (2.6 KB, 54 views)
Old 01-28-2006, 01:34 AM   #28  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonniebelle
Jake Gyllenhaal, Chris Noth, Matthew Fox, Mark Harmon, Charles Gibson .... I should hush!!! I'm old as dirt!
Ahhh... Chris Noth... I think he's sexy too!!!
Old 01-28-2006, 01:35 AM   #29  
Wild Angels

Height: 5'2

LMAO! You gals crack me up! I tend to go for men that are rugged in looks, and not babyfaced as a rule. My absolute dream baby doll is:

Gene Hackman (too old for me, but dang he's fine!)
Brad Pitt (Yes, he's very much a babyface fella, and normally I do not go for him, but when I saw this man with muscles in Troy.....holy moly...)
Vin Diesal (If only him and me could be in a room together...I guarantee his heart would qualify for Nascar afterwards....)
Colin Farrell (Great for a one night stand, but no way are we compatible in personalities.....*sobs*)
Oded Fehr (The Mummy Returns.....take me! take me!)
Old 01-28-2006, 05:17 AM   #30  
resident lactivist

Oh, I love me some Denzel. Not just the good looks but they way he just goes and does good things without needing the media to be there and approve of it.

Tommy Lee Jones, though he's old enough to be my daddy if not granddaddy. Another dude who just does good stuff without asking for attention.

Mark Martin
Sean Connery.
OK, I just got my old guy fix!

Rufus Sewell (He was the bad guy in "A Knight's Tale".)

Now, my geek fix:
Shepard Smith
Thomas Friedman (OK, so it's his brain that's sexy.)

Mia Tyler. I so want her body. I mean, in a literal sense. I wanna look like that.
Closed Thread