3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   GAME: Your wish is granted.... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/73150-game-your-wish-granted.html)

honey-dipped 01-17-2006 01:23 AM

GAME: Your wish is granted....

The name of the game is 'Your wish is granted' and the rules are really easy.

One person will post a wish like so....

• "I wish that my boss would be willing to talk about my raise"

The next person will grant the wish, but with a bit of a twist and then post their own wish....

• Wish granted...your boss talked to you about your raise and you are now unemployed.
  • I wish.....

honey-dipped 01-17-2006 01:24 AM

first post...

I wish that I wasn't so exhausted today.

grapecoffee 01-17-2006 10:45 PM

Wish granted... You can never be exhausted and are forced to run on a treadmill all day.

I wish I had a maid.

stacylambert 01-18-2006 12:17 AM

Wish granted...You got a maid and she robbed you blind!

I wish I wasn't sick.

1dayatatime 01-18-2006 08:57 AM

Wish granted...you feel so good that you become grapecoffee's new maid.

I wish someone would invent no-calorie chocolate.

cinnamonspice 01-18-2006 09:06 AM

I invented no-calorie chocolate but you ate so much of it your teeth have forever turned brown!!!

I wish that I actually liked doing exercise.

Schatzi 01-18-2006 09:09 AM

Wish Granted: They just made 0 calorie chocolate it tastes like crap and causes uncontrollable diarrhea.

I wish I was rich

kykaree 01-18-2006 09:20 AM

Cinnamon spice: wish granted, you now love exercise and are required to train for the modern pentahlon at the next olympics

Schatzi: you are now rich but your phone won't stop ringing with all these relations that you have never met asking for money

I wish I had an indoor swimming pool...

la3y_un1c0rn_37 01-18-2006 10:12 AM

Your wish is granted you hane a pool but the kids will not stop knocking on your door to use the pool...

I wish all my bills where paid...

leigh

Totally Neck-ed 01-18-2006 10:41 AM

Wish granted - Bills are paid, you won the lottery, but now everyone is knocking at YOUR door asking for some.

I wish I could take a day off.

4myloves 01-18-2006 11:18 AM

Done! You have the day off, but it's because you're being audited and aren't supposed to be around for it!

I wish I could see my friends more often.

marbleflys 01-18-2006 11:26 AM

Wish granted....Your friends (about 15 in number) are coming for a visit...they will live at your house, use your bathrooms, eat all you food and drink all your liquor, they won't take a hint to go home for 8 days!

I wish my house was completely redecorated and the renovations complete.....SIGH!

HappyWife 01-19-2006 04:15 AM

Granted! Your renovations are done but the contractors left you with a mess that will take a month to clean up.

I wish my daughter would get her life together.

Bette k 01-19-2006 07:36 PM

Wish granted, your daughter now has a wonderful job, fabulous apartment, and rich boyfriend, but it's all on the otherside of the country and she never calls you.

I wish I had a weekend on a tropical island.

fitgal2 01-19-2006 08:00 PM

Wish granted: you are lying on the beach in the domincan Rebublic but it starts to cloud over, begins to rain and never stops

I wish my back would stop hurting