So stressed out

• last week my husband was in an accident at work and lost the tip of his finger.. all the flshe was gone and bone was exposed so they had to amputate the bone that was sticking up.. he has been in so much pain.. physically and emotionally and there is no way i can help him other than being here for him. He has to go to and from Hamilton/Stoney Creek to see plastic surgeons and has to get his dressing changed every 2 days here in guelph.. he can't help with the kids like he used too ( 3 and 8 weeks).. When he was not on night shift he would help with the baby so i could get some sleep but now he can't because of his finger and he is on perkicets (sp) for the pain. Liam (baby) is a party animal and has me up for 2.5 hours straight at night sometimes (normally up at 12 to eat.. then again from 2:30-5 am).. then my three year old is up at 7 ish.. so i barely get sleep.. i feel like i'm goign to explode and it's making my weight loss progress worse because when i do find time to eat all i have time for is junk!

to top it off we had to pay 320.00 to have the brakes on the car fixed the other day which we can't afford.. and i foudn out my oldest brother's heart has been stopping in his sleep... what else is going to go wrong!

.. i don't know what the point of this was.. just had to vent i guess
  • how terrible for your H! Sounds like you are really having to hold up the fort there. Im sure it feels completely overwhelming! Sometimes getting thru the minutes of the day are the only way you can!

Try to remind yourself that your H's pain will eventually lessen, and that your brother is most likely getting the treatment he needs if he has found out he has apnea(I* do too) There's lots of things that can help that! Try to hang on, ok?
  • Hi -

I am so sorry so many things are going on at once for your family! I hope things are better soon. Just remember, all things pass and this will too.