General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2005, 09:29 AM   #16  
Journey To The Thin Me

S/C/G: 252/234/140

Height: 5'4

Anything is possible with Survivor. It said there were going to be 2 twists this season. If switching teams, was the first twist. Then that means something else is going to be happening. This season is off to a great start. It's definitely a battle. Very physically draining on them. I don't think I would be able to handle that heat even if I were in better shape. I'm rooting for Steph. That girl deserves some money. She tries her heart out and gives it her all. I'm excited to see what happens next week.
Old 10-07-2005, 04:29 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

I think the first twist was having Stephanie and Bobby Jon back. I like the way they did switch up the tribes this time. Although when they sent the 4 off for a picnic I really figured they would have a hand in the switch and not just coming back to their new tribe.

I was a great Steph fan, especially last season but as we start going along I'm liking her less and less. She seems to be getting more full of herself the more she is on there. I used to think she should win this but now I would rather see someone else.
Old 10-07-2005, 04:50 PM   #18  
Ilene the Bean

I think Steph is being full of herself because she is maybe just fed up with losing and is grasping at straws to stay on, because she knows that she is strong and the strong go first. It's unfortunate too that even with the new tribe, dang it all, she still went to tribal council!! I'm rooting for her too...
Closed Thread