General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2005, 01:33 PM   #16  
prepare for the BEST time

Whaddaya think of yesterday's episode? I guess they have to have a bad-celeb. no show type in every season....it's Jani and last season Daniel Baldwin (who I read lost many jobs because of his bad habit)...

everyone lost considerable less weight this week, but they still seem to be focused.
Old 07-25-2005, 02:59 PM   #17  
Collie Mommie

In the preview it looked like Willie was yelling at the panel, so maybe there are 2 "bad guys."

I missed the beginning - how much weight did Jackee lose? That dress was not very flattering - at first I thought she was pregnant. Phil is doing really well! Good for him.
Old 07-25-2005, 03:42 PM   #18  
ZenLizzie

S/C/G: 250/250/150

Height: 5'4

I am so addicted to this show. I haven`t watched the newest episode yet, but I dvr-ed it so hopefully when I get home, all the sweaty celebs will be waiting for me.

Does anyone know how long they have to lose the wieght? It doesn`t seem like it is weekly, so maybe every two weeks they have a weigh in? Or maybe I'm just jealous I can't lose 5lbs a week.
Old 07-25-2005, 04:00 PM   #19  

I read on the VH1 site that the show is 15 weeks long, and they weigh them according to the shooting schedule. (they have some typically strange message boards too)

I think that Jackee lost 11 lbs., you can read an episode analysis there.

I was wondering just how much of the show is staged to keep it interesting? This is actually a spin-off of a British show.....
Old 07-27-2005, 11:06 AM   #20  
ZenLizzie

S/C/G: 250/250/150

Height: 5'4

Does anyone know what kind of diet pills Tocara was taking? I'm not trying to find some for myself, I'm just always curious about celebrity gossip.
Old 08-02-2005, 12:41 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 202/144/Lean/Fit

Height: 5'2

Okay so I watched it last night and was SHOCKED when Busey admitted that he had gone two days without eating - only drinking water and nectar - and the medical doctor congratulated him on his discipline. I just knew that he was going to say that NOT eating for two days is not the way to lose weight.

I also laughed myself silly watching Tocara try to do that pole dancing. That was a HOT MESS!

Tiki.
Old 08-02-2005, 12:53 PM   #22  

I watched some of the last show and one of this show. They all need an attitude adjustment. Especially that Tocara girl - isn't she a plus size model?
What night does it come on?
Lizzie - I'm jealous too - what I wouldn't give to have all those resources at my fingertips.....I would give it 110%....
Old 08-02-2005, 12:59 PM   #23  

Who else did the modified fast version, evidently they called Dr. Ian and he told them to eat nothing but vegetables and liquids for 2 days....(I was chuckling thinking Cabbage Soup diet) I think it might have been Jackee?

He is selling his diet on VH-1's website...
Old 08-03-2005, 04:09 PM   #24  

I just saw this show for the first time this past weekend. I also loved Warrant back in the day and was blown away by how pathetic he was. Not just his looks....although that was pretty bad. He is an emotional basket case. Divorce, alcoholism, he was booted out of the band (Warrant) I believe it was last year. Jeez, he needs a lot more than weight loss.

And did anyone see Willie Ames go into meltdown mode on this last episode? OMG, it was hilarious....what a jerk!
Closed Thread