General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 11-24-2014, 01:32 PM   #16  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

I play games when I can. A few friends got me into Hearthstone and I got my husband into it. I've never played any card games but it is fun for a quick diversion. I also have Dragon Age Inquisition waiting for me when I free some time up for something more than a quick diversion. I've also been playing GW2 but again, I usually need to dedicate an hour to play or more for world events but I've been busy so that has fallen behind.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 06:46 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 250/199/125

Height: 5'1"

Default Mmm games....

Currently loving Dragon Age: Inquisition on the PS4. Heard it picked up a game of the year award, and I can believe it. I swap between that, Minecraft and I'd love to start up on Skyrim again, but I loaned it to my inlaws and haven't seen it since. I might break down and go back to the Fallout games and run through 3 and New Vegas again to tide me over.
vchan000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 07:09 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 296/273/190

Height: 5'10

I've been back into minecraft the past week or so ^_^

I'm such a wimp though. I start out in survival mode and that lasts quite a while until I hit an extensive cavern system underground. Then I get into a standoff with a skeleton, and I never have enough arrows on hand to get rid of them that way, so I end up chickening out and switching the game to peaceful mode to clear the cavern. *sigh*

I better not be the only one with gaming confessions.
faiora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 07:14 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 244/ticker/130

Height: 5'4

I've been going through Dragon Age Inquisition on the PC. Loving it so far. The completionist in me wanted to go through all of Hinterlands right off and see all of it/get all the things. So I spent a ton of time there. I don't want to give any spoilers, but I've found most of the characters I want to keep in my party. I'm an elf mage

I loved Fallout 3, and New Vegas too... currently I have my sights set on a few of the Telltale games (The Wolf Among Us and Game of Thrones specifically) for some mini-goal rewards. They're very comic booky and more story driven. You just kind of pick how you go through the story. Heavy rain-esque in that sense, if any of you played that one.

We also recently got the Kingdom Hearts Final Mix thing that has Kingdom Hearts 2 and some others on it for the PS3. Wii U came in, but that's sealed until Christmas.. Have Super Mario 3D Land, Super Smash Bros, Monster Hunter 3, Mario Kart, and Nintendoland for it.
sunarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 07:31 PM   #20  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunarie View Post
I don't want to give any spoilers, but I've found most of the characters I want to keep in my party.
Is Zevran in it?
I love Zevran.
I want to be Zevran's... something.
*sigh*
Old 12-08-2014, 08:04 PM   #21  
*Embrace Power*

S/C/G: 332/279.8/195

Height: 5'5

Hello my fellow gamers!! ^.^

Well, to start off, I have been a hardcore gamer since the age of 4, when my parents bought me my first Nintendo. I was all about Zelda, Megaman, Super Mario Bros., and the like. From that point on, there is rarely a day that passes by when I do not game. My husband and I actually had some of our first dates playing together on CoD! We bonded in so many ways and gaming was just one of them!

Gaming is a huge passion of mine, I ended up becoming an Xbox girl shortly after my parents bought my siblings and I the first Playstation and the first Xbox. I played on both of them so much, then found myself turning more often towards the Xbox. When my husband and I first moved in together, we both had our 360s and older generation consoles. We now have the One as well, love it! We have Nintendo, Sega, Gamecube, Xbox, 2 Xbox 360s, and the Xbox One.

I am a loyal Bethesda fan, ever since I played the first Elder Scrolls game, Arena, when I was 6 years old. I LOOOOOOVE the entire The Elder Scrolls series, Fallout series, CoD series, Borderlands series, Grand Theft Auto series, Zelda, DragonAge, Destiny, Batman Arkham, Halo, Minecraft, Assassin's Creed, Diablo, Fable, Final Fantasy, and Mass Effect. Those are all staples hahaha!

The main game that currently has my focus is DragonAge:Inquisition and CoD AW. GTA V, Destiny, and Diablo 3 rotate with me a lot, and of course I still play Fallout 3 and New Vegas, and I still play Oblivion and Skyrim!! I rotate the games I play so that they all get equal playing time haha!

Last edited by Pink Hurricane; 12-08-2014 at 08:05 PM.
Pink Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 08:23 PM   #22  

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiora View Post
Is Zevran in it?
I love Zevran.
I want to be Zevran's... something.
*sigh*
He's not in Inquisition far as I can tell. So it's not him. I suppose I can say it's a female elf, and then a male warrior that I'm currently in love with.. and they play so well off each other!

Pink Hurricane - I'm a huge Bethesda fan too! I also like most of the games you've listed. Sadly I don't get into FPS games too much because I suffer from simulation sickness... which is basically motion sickness from games and such. I actually met my boyfriend (soon to be fiance) on World of Warcraft around 6 years ago.. we didn't start dating till about 3 years ago though. So gaming holds a special spot in our household
Old 12-08-2014, 08:31 PM   #23  

Nice! Inquisition was a reward to myself for one month on plan (I was going to get it anyways, but one month of behaving myself meant I got to get it NOW instead of in January) and haven't had a chance to play as much as I would like.

Wolf Among Us looks interesting and I think will hit the list.. I haven't picked up the Kingdom Hearts Final Mix yet, but it's absolutely on the list. Now if life would cooperate and I get some more free time I'll catch up on the game playing.

It's funny how many of us have met the S.O. while gaming. I admit mine wasn't playing video games, but we gamed in the same tabletop RPG for 6 years before we started dating, and now we're getting married this summer.

Game On!
Di
Old 12-09-2014, 11:27 AM   #24  

Quote:
Originally Posted by vchan000 View Post
It's funny how many of us have met the S.O. while gaming. I admit mine wasn't playing video games, but we gamed in the same tabletop RPG for 6 years before we started dating, and now we're getting married this summer.
I met my husband playing online D&D, back in 2001.
Old 12-09-2014, 11:38 AM   #25  
Truffle Queen

S/C/G: 302/260.8/150

Height: 5'8"

I play Sims. I have the Sims 4, but I find that the Sims 3 is still the superior experience.
PinkTaffeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 12:27 PM   #26  

S/C/G: See ticker

Height: 5'4 with Cuban curves!

I started getting into games because of my husband, he is a huge gamer. He loves final fantasy 7, 10, zelda, The elder scolls games, kingdom hearts, and tons more.

I started with LittleBigPlanet 1 and 2, and then played Puppeteer. Right now I'm playing my very first RPG, Child of Light, and I really love it. It's beautiful, and calming, and very fun. I play games on the ps3 mostly while I'm on the elliptical. I've made it a rule that I'm only allowed to play on the elliptical, it helps me get my workouts in, and have fun doing it!
Claygirl1518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 09:31 PM   #27  

Claygirl, that's a fantastic idea! If we do get a treadmill in the house (SO and I are discussing it) then I think that'll be a rule. Even if I'm not going very fast, it still beats the ears off gaming from the couch!
Old 12-10-2014, 06:42 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 354/342/250(for now)

Height: 5'3"

I got Sims 4 when it was 1/2 price on the Black Friday Sale, so I've been playing that a lot this last week. I also got in a GOG sale, and got the Settlers Pack, which has Settlers 2, 3, and 4, as well as an offshoot Settlers Game. I had played Settlers 3 back when it was fairly new, and enjoyed it.
CanadianCutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 07:52 PM   #29  

Claygirl that's awesome! I'm gonna have to do something like that when we eventually get a house, and then I get an elliptical.. both things being very long term goals and all.

I recently found out Telltale released a Borderlands game too.. so that went on my list of things I'm getting myself when I reach goals.
Old 12-18-2014, 01:55 AM   #30  
Bella Signora ♥

Height: 5'4.5''

Currently I've been playing The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

If anyone knows how to get past the twisty room in the forest temple please let me know (or if you know how to get the bow when you're an adult) :P
Ciao is offline   Reply With Quote