Photos of son from sr. Prom

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Thought I would share. My son's school only has senior prom and a group of friends went together. We allowed to show the photographer's photos of other people beside our own family/children without permission from others, but I can show my son!

He had a great time.

• Aww, he's adorable and so sharp! I hope he had a great time!
  • He's a total cutie! Looks like you too - I can totally see the resemblance. Glad he had a nice time!
  • Totally cute! He looks so handsome in the suit & tie. Thank-you for sharing.
  • These are great pics!
  • What a cutie
  • He looks so much like you in the face and like your husband in build. What a handsome young man you have
  • Quote: He looks so much like you in the face and like your husband in build. What a handsome young man you have
    It's very true. I think he looks more like me now than he ever has.

Want to know what 's funny? Today I posted a picture of my 9 year old and it wanted to tag him as my older son. The two look SO MUCH alike at similar ages.... It's just hard to see that now side by side with almost 9 years between them.
  • And thank you every one. Of course I'm biased and think he's very handsome! :-)
  • So, does he love or hate his hair? Us red heads tend to have a strong opinion one way or the other about our hair colour!

Also, his tie is fantastic!
  • He loves his hair. It's a dark red, like the color of a copper penny. SUPER thick and wavy/curly. My younger son has the exact same color of hair, thickness, and waviness of hair... go figure it would strike twice!
  • Quote: He loves his hair. It's a dark red, like the color of a copper penny. SUPER thick and wavy/curly. My younger son has the exact same color of hair, thickness, and waviness of hair... go figure it would strike twice!
    Awesome! Yes, red hair likes to stay in a family. There are so many red heads in my family it's kinna ridiculous.
  • Quote: Awesome! Yes, red hair likes to stay in a family. There are so many red heads in my family it's kinna ridiculous.
    We are still trying to figure out where it came from. My mom was born a strawberry blonde, but it turned blonde by the time she was 5. She stayed blonde.

My husband's aunt was the same way - turned blonde.

No other redheads that we know of except a second cousin (same age) has BRIGHT orange hair (unlike this dark red) and that's it.

However, my uncle and my husband both have auburn beards (with black hair). So, red is lurking around. These are the first instances of red we know anywhere in my side of the family (besides the beard), and only that second cousin on the other side... and hence the name, "berryblondeboys"... sounded better than "copperheadedboys".
  • Quote: ... and hence the name, "berryblondeboys"... sounded better than "copperheadedboys".
    Ok, so it's totally adorable that your kidlets inspired your screenname! And I'm glad you chose to not use copperhead....because that makes me think of snakes.

My heritage is Irish/Scottish/English, so, yeah, A LOT of redheads. We also have a lot of left-handers in the family so we are pretty much a statistical anomaly all the way 'round. My hair was strawberry blonde until my late 20s and then it became ashy blonde which looked horrid with my complexion (and made me very sad). I use a henna rinse now to make it the colour it's "supposed" to be.
  • Melissa I always wondered what your username meant, that's so cute! And your son is gorgeous