Livid at my new soon former gym

• I joined a new gym just for the aqua aerobics classes i have been there 2 weeks.As of today starting after memorial day they will be charging us 7$ a month extra for those classes where as before they were included in your membership.They also changed the schedule so i can no longer attend the water classes.Im pissed and want my full refund.

ugh now i need to find a new place.
  • I hate when there is a bait and switch! You might ask them to grandfather your membership in, and tell them flat out if they don't you'll be dropping them. Who knows, it might work.
  • im really hoping i will get my money back
  • I would not wait, march into the manager's office and make it quite clear that you are very upset by this sudden change in scheduling and price. Technically you should be grandfathered in to your price, that is ridiculous that they changed the terms so quickly on you. They knew at the time that you signed up that they would be doing a price increase and not informing you of that when you signed up is contestable.

Get your money back, or fight to be grandfathered into those aqua classes. But now that the schedule is different then what's the bother, you can't take any aqua classes anyway. How frustrating!
  • i went it and im getting 5 months refunded but there charging me for this month which is fine.My dad is going to kill me because i also belong to another gym but when i cancelled they said i had to pay out the rest of my 1 year contract so i owe them 3 more months of payment.I went today and joined up at a local ymca.Much better then the old one because they check your card and have an adult only locker room plus they said the aqua class never changes time
  • i'm sorry. can you find a new place to take those classes?