General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 05-22-2014, 07:01 PM   #46  
Never ever giving up!

S/C/G: See ticker :)

Height: 5'4.5"

I really like D&G Light Blue, Ralph by Ralph Lauren, Ed Hardy Skulls & Roses, and Biotherm Eau d'energie. I usually have one bottle each of these at all times. I like it citrus-y and fresh. When using something a little heavier, I prefer Burberry Weekend.
Em Coconut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 09:19 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 181/148.8/129

Height: 5'3"

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1669955...z-choose-youre

I buy Pink Sugar. It's made by a company in my hometown and I found it during a festival they attended. I normally dislike perfume because I feel I'm wasting money on something no one can smell. But this stuff actually works and I can even smell it on myself. I've been told I smell like vanilla a number of times so as long as they sell the product, I'll continue to buy it.

Last edited by Doomkitty; 05-22-2014 at 09:20 PM.
Doomkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 11:27 PM   #48  
Jillian stole my abs!

S/C/G: 195.8/138/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabeskinny View Post
I'll never understand perfume. It literally makes me sick to smell it, if I'm sitting next to someone wearing perfume I will move. If someone passes me on the street wearing perfume I will literally stop until they have moved far enough away from me so that I don't have to smell it. It's hard to understand why people wear it and what I can do to stop getting sick, I feel so violated when I smell perfume. I don't seem to have a problem with lotions or shampoo, but I think I'm allergic to perfume.
I think the problem with perfume, is that when someone finds one they like, they wear it over and over, and they get immune to the scent, so they pile on more and more so they can smell it, with no thought that it's making the rest of us gag.

In my opinion, any scent be it perfume, after shave, whatever, is something that is meant to make you smell good up close, like I want to like the way you smell, while slow dancing, and resting my nose in the crook of your neck!

Same goes for after shave and cologne on men.

It should be up close and personal, like WOW, not knock me down and give me a head ache.

I much prefer, the smell of nice and clean and soap on a man. For me, just a slight spritz of a body spray, light and clean and not over powering is a good thing!
shcirerf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 11:46 PM   #49  
Back with a story

S/C/G: 281 / 254 / 160

Height: 5'3" - I got taller!

Just tried a sample of the Venezia from Long Lost Perfumes. It is gorgeous - very warm and dramatic without being overbearing. The sandalwood comes through but the fruit note and creamy finish soften it immensely.

http://www.longlostperfume.com/venezia-perfume.html

I also tried a sample of Micallef Collection Rouge no. 1. It was absolutely incredible, just the right balance of sweet and floral. But it's extremely pricy, so while I've added it to my to-acquire list I wish I didn't like it so much, because it's worth three bottles of most of my other frags:

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/M...No1-18011.html
Arctic Mama is offline   Reply With Quote