3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   What are you reading April 2014? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/294284-what-you-reading-april-2014-a.html)

Psychic 03-31-2014 07:50 AM

What are you reading April 2014?

Spring is in the air and that means outdoor reading! What are you reading this month?

Psychic 03-31-2014 07:51 AM

Currently Reading
The Girl in the Clockwork Collar by Kady Cross

Already Read
Claymore Chapters 145-148 (manga)
Black Butler Chapters 85-91 (manga)

Radiojane 03-31-2014 11:37 AM

Working on the first of the "True Blood" novels and "The Columbus Affair" by Steve Berry.

I have a biography of John Huston sitting on my bedside table I'd like to get through this month too!

shea 03-31-2014 02:49 PM

Ones I have started and will hopefully finish in April are Wild by Cheryl Strayed, The Chronicles of Downton Abbey by Jessica Fellows, Double Down by Mark Halperin. These are library books so have to finish soon. I have an ereader and willalways get caught up in that especially with all the $3 And under books.

shea 03-31-2014 02:55 PM

@ radiojane I just tried a sample of Anjelica Houston's memoir. I liked the bit I read and hope my library orders it.

Radiojane 03-31-2014 03:47 PM

I didn't know that she'd written one! Thanks for the tip. I like old celeb bios and I'm pretty tickled that someone knew who John Huston was!

constellationmomma 04-01-2014 12:18 AM

I'm planning to finally crack open a Rhonda Britten book I got for Christmas!

moonkissed 04-01-2014 12:50 AM

I have far too many books I am trying to get to lol

I am currently reading the Buffy the Vampire Slayer comic books (almost finished with!), The Walking Dead comics, Faith of the Fallen (Sword of Truth Series)by Terry Goodkind, About to start the Divergent Series before I see the movie & also the Maze Runner. I still wanna get to the Game of Thrones books. But I probably won't get there in April lol I am also working on the
The Spark Solution (Enhanced Edition): A Complete Two-Week Diet Program to Fast-Track Weight Loss and Total Body Health by Becky Hand & Stepfanie Romine

So many books...so little time lol

kailpea 04-01-2014 03:22 PM

I haven't had time to read in so long. It makes me sad. Nursing school takes up so much time! but I have started listing to audio books on my 45 minute drive out to class. I used to hate audiobooks but, now its all I can manage. Currently I am listing to the second Game of Thrones novel: A Clash of Kings, and enjoying it so far.

carebearx3 04-01-2014 06:13 PM

Just finished the new Harlan Coben book, Missing You. Twasnt bad but not one of his best. Waiting to get more of my J A Jance books; they are an addiction!!!

SusanDenny 04-03-2014 01:28 AM

I'm currently reading "Saving Zali" which was written by my cousin's wife. It's a story of their journey to save the life of their beautiful daughter who contracted a cancer resistant to chemotherapy! A miracle drug saved their 18 month old daughter's life! Very inspiring!