I'm still a young'n (19) and I'm still in the process of my weight loss. I've never been thin in my life even as a child I was a lil chunkster <3 but for the first time in my life I'll have the most confidence, because I can feel it growing. What I've learned SO FAR;
1. You have to push yourself to your limits for change.
2. You have to take care of yourself because no one will do it for you.
3. Sometimes you have to be your own cheerleader because you won't always have someone there going through the same processes as you.
4. Know your worth before someone tries to take advantage of you.
5. People are shallow as ****.
6. The people who stuck with you through thick and thin are keepers.
7. You have the abilities to be everything you want to be.
8. Most of the time the only one holding you back is you.
9. Don't judge others by their looks, but what's in their hearts.
10. A boy will leave you when you aren't at your best, but a real man will try to make you believe you are perfect regardless of your circumstances.