What are you reading February 2014?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I just finished that 13 winter stories so I am onto the next in my library on my nook. Its a four books in one. Wild Passions. Its a sexy paranormal romance box set. Its two different authors. I am on the 3rd book in the set. Easy quick reads. Perfect for when I am on the stationary bike.
  • I just finished two books by CS Harris's, When Maidens Mourn and What Darkness Brings. Now have to look at stack I got from library and decide what is next maybe the first book in the Lymond chronicles.
  • I'm reading a bit slower than usual. I've been simply busy and haven't had the time to read.
  • I'm reading The Goldfinch. I'm really enjoying it despite a lot of criticism on the length of the book (750 pages).
  • Currently reading Under the Never Sky, just started not sure how I feel about it yet.
  • I just won a signed copy of Ethereal Fury and a swag bag from Goodreads. It seems like an interesting concept. I'm excited to read it.

"Angry at the human race and its methodical destruction of her resources, Mother Earth recruits souls who have just left their bodies to serve Her, and turns them against humanity. Gemini, a clan of paranormal beings, picked from these possessed humans, emerges. A powerful, rising force proceeds to carry out Mother Nature’s plan to systematically destroy towns, cities, states… and eventually, the world. Amidst the chaos, a forbidden relationship between a human girl, Violette, and Onyx, a lead Gemini, begins. They will both find themselves in the middle of a revolutionary war that will either save, or destroy our world."
  • I'm studying a little more slowly than normal. I've been basically busy and haven't experienced enough time to read through.