Thunder thighs, muffin tops, and bat wings...

• I think most of us are familiar with thunder thighs, muffin tops, bat wings, and love handles. I've heard some crazier things than that, though

What funny names do you give your jiggly bits?
  • Bingo Arms!!!! Lol! The rest I just call it my pudge....my slowly disappearing pudge
  • Gizzard: in reference to double chin
  • lol, Bingo wings..I hate mine
  • thunder thighs! I use that a lot. I also use flubber & chicken wings
  • I had really bad bingo wings. Even when I was really skinny. I've been weight lifting consistently for months and they are gone Pretty sure I noticed a difference over a month or two.
  • Turkey wattle - the flap of loose skin under my chin. :/
  • I call my double chin my jowl. I hate it more than anything.

I like the term wobbly bits (I live Bridget Jones that's why!) and have been referring to my pudginess as wobbly bits for a while.

I need to come up with a name for my massive boobs, it needs to be good.
  • Cankles (the no definition between calf and ankle)

Got this one from another poster in regards to the above "cankles" - Fred Flinstone Feet
  • lol I use the term thunder thighs in regular vocab.
    But as for the rest of it, I just call it how I feel depending on what day it is! Some days it's my "ugly back fat" and some days I have "cake top" because let's face it, I'm bigger than a muffin.
    It's almost always in good humor, I just can't wait till it's all gone!
    This post made my giggle! I love hearing that we all have silly things we refer to fat as!
  • i have 'too much jiggle in my wiggle'
  • ....massive boobs....

...are Moobs in our house, back bacon, porch butt are a few that I can immediately think of.
  • Those are all funny, thanks for sharing
  • I've heard a few people refer to the part of their belly that hangs over as their "apron." Years ago, someone on here referred to it as their "flappity" which has to be my favorite so far. I usually just call it my belly hang.
  • We call it a dunlap (like the tires) because it is a spare tire and it dun-lapped over the waistband.