Going off my eating plan...

• Today because it's my 32 year anniversary

Just made a blackberry pie and bought 1/2 fat churned Dreyers ice cream to go with it (german chocolate cake flavor, yes we eat chocolate ice cream w/blackberry pie) and i figure it's okay to do it today of all days, and i just won't eat dinner and i'll savor every bite
  • Good for you! Have fun!
  • When so many marriages seem to end in a heartbeat and you've been married for 32 years...

You eat that pie ReillyJ and enjoy every sweet moment of it and spending time with your DH!!!

Congratulations!
  • Happy Anniversary!! Enjoy your celebration, including the blueberries and chocolate!
  • Happy Anniversary!! 32 years is definitely occasion to splurge...
  • Hope you have a good anniversary and enjoy that blueberry pie with ice cream.
  • Happy anniversary!
  • Happy Anniversary I hope you thoroughly enjoyed the pie and ice cream!
  • Happy anniversary!!!
  • Quote: Happy Anniversary I hope you thoroughly enjoyed the pie and ice cream!
    Thanks, everyone!

Well the pie wasn't that great, the bottom crust wasn't done, don't think i cooked it long enough but the ice cream was really good and i haven't had that great of luck with Dreyers slow churned (1/2 the fat)

Now back on plan
  • I've stopped trying to make pie. I just can't make a good crust. Sorry that yours wasn't delectable, especially after going through the effort to make it. You'll have to outdo yourself come your 33rd anniversary!