Blogs

• I was wondering if anyone on this site has a blog thats not about weight loss, and if anyone does do you only read it or do you let others read it as well. Like I said I was just wondering, Thanks to anyone who replies.
  • Hi Terra! While my blog is mostly about weight loss, I include a lot of random stuff in there, too. I like to talk about anything lol!! My goal is to post in it every day, and there is only so much I can talk about weight loss before I start sounding like a broken record. I want to find a way to incorporate more "gamer" into it, because I am a gamer and I'd like to appeal to other gamers, but I also want to be able to appeal to non-gamers, too. It's a work in progress
  • I have my own blog that is partially about weightloss but also has lots of other ramblings. It is completely private.
  • Oh okay well thats cool, Thanks you two for replying back
  • I have two blogs (and a defunct weightloss one) - one is personal and the other is topical (personal finance). The personal one is set to be public but non-searchable, so effectively the only people who read it are people I know because it is linked on my FB profile. The personal finance one (in my signature) is public and I am actively promoting it so there are lots of people I don't personally know reading and commenting on it (as well as people I do). It's pretty fun but a lot of work!
  • Well thats cool, Thanks for replying to my thread
  • I have a "Pep Talk" blog with some friends of mine. I write about weight loss/fitness, but my friends write about different things, so we've got a good variety going

http://yourpersonalpeptalk.com
  • Thats cool that its a blog that more then one person can write on