Adventures in Catsitting

• One of my friends dropped off her tiny kitten...maybe 6 weeks old...for the night. I have two cats of my own, so needless to say the first couple of hours have been a blast!

I just had to put my little man Jack in time out in the bedroom. He's 6 months and clearly threatened by a new cat in the house. My oldest 10 year old Gracie couldn't care less and is just hanging out in the office.

Now the little one is terrorizing every cat toy in the house...including my running shoes lol. Apparently my sweaty feet smell awesome to her!

What's everyone else up to tonight?
  • LOL!

I miss kittens!!! I have 3 of my own kittybabies. Two of them are 8 years old and the other is 7.

Dexter marathon for me tonight, that's it.
  • Lucky you having a kitten houseguest for the night; I'm envious!
  • I have 2 cats! At times... they still act like little kittens. My siamese is 6 and my Ragdoll will be 3 later this year. They like to play chase around the house and slap each other in the face . My siamese likes to terrorize the dogs too (as she is the Queen in this house).

I just moved their big cat tree to a different window. So now they are content (and quiet) at looking outside into the front yard (ie. people, dogs, birds, and squirrels).