General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 06-14-2013, 06:10 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 221/196.3/130

Height: 5'2

Default Frustrated

I'm really just venting...I started the week at 213.5 lbs, which is awesome!!! By Wednesday I had gone back up to 215.3, which I expected because I had worked out a lot more than I usually do on Tuesday, as well as went over my daily WW points for the day (still well within my activity and weekly points, though). I weighed my self today, and I'm 217.6

I know most of it is water retention, and probably TOTM, but I really wanted to get back down to 213 by tomorrow, since I am going to a family function and was hoping for my soon-to-be father-in-law to notice it. He likes to point out that my fiance and I need to get healthier, and while I understand it's because he cares for us and wants us to live healthy lives, I find it to be embarrassing some times.

I'm drinking lots of water today, and I will be getting sushi here in a bit (I love sushi because not only is it light on points, but it's one of my favorite comfort foods). I'm hoping to get back down to at least the 215 mark by tomorrow.

Thanks all for listening, just needed to vent a little and get everything out
Buffinlovin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 07:28 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 286/see ticker/130

Height: 5'6

I feel your pain. I've been fluctuating up and down 1 pound all week. I do think it's water weight like you said though so try not to get too discouraged. It will come off soon.

Tomorrow at your function, wear something you love and beam at everyone and I'm sure they'll notice. Feeling good is looking good.

charliee is offline   Reply With Quote