General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 05-15-2013, 11:14 PM   #1  

Height: 5"6

Default Wild Women Expeditions

Hey ladies!

I subscribe to emails from Wild Women Expeditions, which are empowering, adventurous, relaxing and transformative adventures for women! Some are for certain ages, some are for lesbian and bi women, and some are for everyone and their grandmother!

The Haida Gwaii trip is on my bucket list for sure, but I can't go any time soon. But, I remembered- I know a whole whack of strong, adventurous women!

Check this out for some well-deserved YOU time. I hope this post pays off and we get to hear about some adventures!

http://www.wildwomenexpeditions.com/

Last edited by NorthernChick13; 05-15-2013 at 11:15 PM.
NorthernChick13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 06:50 AM   #2  
sugar is the devil

Macchi Picchu has been my #1 go-to destination for a few years

The Calgary trip would be easy for me since I already live here. I have been to most of the places on it (and the other ones I haven't been to - well I've been meaning to go). So pretty!

Ooo! I wanna do the horseback riding trip in Vancouver (since that's my number 1 passion). Another one that would be relatively easy for me to do since I have family in Vancouver.

Last edited by SweetScrumptious; 05-16-2013 at 07:04 AM.
SweetScrumptious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 08:05 AM   #3  
I'm a princess.True story

S/C/G: 184.6/132.8/140

Height: 5'8''

I'm the kind of person that find every single random place interesting and I'm on a constant '' Oh I want to travel there! And there! Oh this looks fun, there too!'' I'm not much of a group traveler type, but their destination looks awesome!

I travel with a group once, it was in Morocco for 2 weeks (I won the trip). It was fun, but I missed the part of talking really freely with a friend about what you've seen and everything. I would chat with the people, but it's not totally the same.

But after seeing this website, I'm dying to go on an adventure too, now!!

TurboMammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 08:57 AM   #4  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Seeing as they are based in Canada, I doubt it is the same one I used like 12 years ago to go to Greece. I was single and wanted to go on a trip but not alone. There were about 8-10 of us in the group that went as part of the trip and it was pretty good. Although some of the women were a bit catty, overall I enjoyed myself. If I was single, I'd do it again.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 11:44 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 252/215/150

Height: 5'10

I went to Girl Scout sleep away camp for several years in grammar and middle school. I did the hiking and canoe trips and loved it.

That essentially looks like girl scout camp for adults. I would probably love it.
Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 12:41 PM   #6  
Rachel

S/C/G: 295ish/278.4/145

Height: 5'5"

Wow, so many amazing places. I was sad there was no mention of Ireland or Scotland, but I'd love to travel Canada, Hawaii, Peru, etc.

I know a woman who travels places all over the world with nothing but what she can carry in her backpack. She mostly backpacks alone but she will meet people along the way, probably in hostels, & travel with them/camp out with them. I think she is so amazing & strong.
Keep Moving Forward is offline   Reply With Quote