General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 07-20-2013, 01:50 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 232/ticker/140

Height: 5'7"

I guess I"ll add my little story lol.

I didn't date in high school, had a few guy friends but I never liked anyone enough to date them. I started dating a lot more sophomore/junior year of college, mainly b/c I found out about the online dating world through friends. I'm really not the type of girl to just walk up to someone and introduce myself so online dating made it a lot easier for me to meet people.

I've had a few little 2-3 month flings, but only 2 "real" relationships. The first I dated a guy for almost a year and eventually found out he was cheating on me the whole time (as in, he straight up maintained multiple relationships). It was a really hard time where I questioned my worth and all that lovely jazz. A few months after I finally cut ties, I met the guy I'm currently dating (the two guys are actually in the same national guard unit...awkward). We've been dating for almost 2 years now and it's honestly the best thing I could have ever imagined. Yes, we have our moments like any other couple, but I'm finally realizing the relationship I DESERVE to have. Not only that, but we just sync so much better in terms of our personalities, senses of humor, etc. I joke a lot of the time that it's almost like we're the same person in some aspects.

We're moving in together this weekend actually and I can't wait to see what the future holds.
MedChick87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 01:59 PM   #17  
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/See Tracker/250

Height: 5'2 & 1/2

Thats awesome, Good luck to the two of you
Terra1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 05:35 PM   #18  
Amazing Revelations

S/C/G: 272/ticker/161

Height: 5ft 7

I am a relationship disaster. I have barely been single since high school, the longest single time was like 2 months or something. then in 2005 I met my ex fiancé, we were together for 5 n a bit years, then he left me, and I haven't been with anyone since (2 and a half years). I am not in love with him anymore, I haven't been for a long time. the only thing holding me back is me. although to be fair the things I have achieved in those 2 and a half years has made it worth it, as I do not think I could have done these things if I had a relationship to work on as well.
MissSMcC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 12:19 AM   #19  
work hard and play hard!

S/C/G: 170/170/130

Height: 5'1

I wish I saw this thread earlier!

I was in a relationship 10 years ago! =(

Safe to say that I have been feeling lonely the past ten years, haven't had anyone to go on dates with or anything, most guys who are interested in me, I would never date (not by looks just personality and the type of lifestyle they live) but I wish I had a nice guy to go out into the town with now and then! but what have i done in the past ten years? I've gained weight!! Now it's time to get it off for good!
sparklesgirl007 is offline   Reply With Quote