General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 04-11-2013, 08:58 AM   #16  

Height: 165 cm (5'5'')

Thank you all so much for your responses! I really appreciate it.

I have a hospital rotation in 2014 as part of my degree and I think that will open up a few more doors for me.

I may have had a mild panic attach at one point when I posted this and just got a bit overwhelmed.

I have spoken to a few of my professors and they are all really encouraging about me finishing the degree and then looking at entering the science field, not necessarily the retail pharmacy field.

I think the retail side is what just doesn't work with my personality. I have a hard time dealing with some people and at some point I know I will snap.

It's a bit strange for me because I am 24 this year and I feel so old, like I should have my degree and be working already and living my life and all of this stuff and then I think hold on I'm 24, not 105!

Again thank you all for your advice, it's nice to know I am not crazy
Alwaysbeenbig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 09:37 AM   #17  

I really want to make a career although i really understand that i need to work a lot to achieve something. And i also need to learn how to rule and how to code properly. Of course i can handle developing software projects, but i do believe that i can do better, that is why when our CEO hires some software development partners https://qit.software/a-guide-on-choo...pment-partner/ from outside, i try to do my best not only to help them but also to learn in order to become as successful as they are

Last edited by Leera; 05-31-2023 at 09:38 AM.
Leera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2023, 03:46 AM   #18  

I would advice to chose ur carrer poperly. lIke really and really properly. It is not something u can do not care. It is really a serious step in life so make clever decisions guys!
Emma0806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2023, 03:56 PM   #19  

Education lays the foundation for a successful career.
Cynthia R Shankle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2023, 04:52 AM   #20  

I feel your embarassment. Examining university life and career choices can be difficult, but seeking guidance from experienced sources can make a significant difference. For instance, reaching out to the umass boston customer service team could provide specific information about programs and opportunities that align with your interests and career goals. Remember, every step you take towards understanding your options can greatly impact your future success.
jassieterlington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2024, 12:41 PM   #21  

Hi colleagues, I would like to share my discovery, which may be useful for many of you. While working on the creation of software for bulk SMS, I faced some questions and solving difficulties. And then, by chance, I came across an article https://binerals.com/blog/how-to-mak...velopment-tips, which was a real lifesaver. This material covers a lot of important aspects, starting from the choice of technologies and ending with the methods of effective organization of bulk SMS distribution. Very valuable tips that helped me understand some obscure points and saved a lot of time. I believe that the link to this article is worth its weight in gold for those who are just starting their journey in developing such software. I would be grateful for sharing my experiences and opinions on this subject. Good luck with your projects everyone!

Last edited by ronswanson; 01-28-2024 at 06:39 AM.
ronswanson is offline   Reply With Quote