General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 02-21-2013, 11:32 AM   #16  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

Again, thank you all for your insight! I am better this morning...I had a nice night last night with my kitties watching movies, and they don't care what I watch! I got to watch a semi-scary movie (it was actually quite good, and not the kind to REALLY scare you beyond watching it), and a girlie movie! Pitch Perfect was SO fun to watch!!! And I love the blond girl from Bridesmaids, she is super funny in everything she does

Hubby isn't having such a fun time, of course - it IS business. He said that the trade show goes until 7 pm now (used to be only 4 or 5), and so after that long drive and going straight there he was exhausted. He did get a nice dinner on the owner of the company and they gambled for 2 hours, but he was back in his room and calling me around midnight to say he was going to bed. This morning he called at 6:30 to say good morning and then went back to bed, and he'll be home tomorrow evening. I'm even a little sorry that I have to be in school til 9:30 tonight, because I really DID enjoy relaxing at home by myself!

Thanks again, girls!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 12:08 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 252/see ticker/199

Height: 5'7"

Yeah, your evening makes me much more jealous than if you had gone along with your husband on a business trip. With a husband, two kids and a dog I am NEVER ALONE! EVER! Going to the bathroom? Need privacy? Thinking again! Bam! Two year old in your face "Mommy go bafroom?" Heh. Dang.

Cherish the alone time.
XLMuffnTop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:08 AM   #18  
Back with a story

S/C/G: 281 / 254 / 160

Height: 5'3" - I got taller!

Yeah, it's time like this I rent a movie my husband couldn't stand and enjoy a relaxing night in. I might even do something fun like a pedicure or craft evening with a friend, if I'm feeling social. But I'm also at a stage in life where any alone time is highly unusual and to be cherished, because its usually lots of people needing me frequently, very noisy, and going on trips is a lot more work and money than fun for the time spent
Arctic Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:09 AM   #19  
Back with a story

S/C/G: 281 / 254 / 160

Height: 5'3" - I got taller!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syckgirlsfv View Post
Again, thank you all for your insight! I am better this morning...I had a nice night last night with my kitties watching movies, and they don't care what I watch! I got to watch a semi-scary movie (it was actually quite good, and not the kind to REALLY scare you beyond watching it), and a girlie movie! Pitch Perfect was SO fun to watch!!! And I love the blond girl from Bridesmaids, she is super funny in everything she does

Hubby isn't having such a fun time, of course - it IS business. He said that the trade show goes until 7 pm now (used to be only 4 or 5), and so after that long drive and going straight there he was exhausted. He did get a nice dinner on the owner of the company and they gambled for 2 hours, but he was back in his room and calling me around midnight to say he was going to bed. This morning he called at 6:30 to say good morning and then went back to bed, and he'll be home tomorrow evening. I'm even a little sorry that I have to be in school til 9:30 tonight, because I really DID enjoy relaxing at home by myself!

Thanks again, girls!
Excellent! I'm glad it all worked out
Arctic Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 10:52 AM   #20  
Warrior Princess

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwife View Post
Go to calculus.

Signed,
Not your mom but someone else's mom
This made me

Glad you decided to stay home and go to school, I love nights alone actually. You'll be there in July.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 10:55 AM   #21  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 236/135-140/More Fit

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by XLMuffnTop View Post
Yeah, your evening makes me much more jealous than if you had gone along with your husband on a business trip. With a husband, two kids and a dog I am NEVER ALONE! EVER! Going to the bathroom? Need privacy? Thinking again! Bam! Two year old in your face "Mommy go bafroom?" Heh. Dang.

Cherish the alone time.
SOOOO relatable!
LockItUp is offline   Reply With Quote