General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 02-22-2013, 07:01 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 298/ticker/175

Height: 5'7"

My blasted feet and ankles are killing me! The low pressure system moving through has me 9 kinds hurting and swollen.
Garnet2727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 07:38 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 204/166/145

Height: 5'4"

TOM came today, and I'm super achy. On top of that I ate too much Mexican for dinner, and I feel bloated! The scale is going to punish me tomorrow.
Jennifer1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:46 AM   #93  
Sue finding inner song

S/C/G: 313.4/298.2/160

Height: 5' 4" 3/4

ARGGGHHHHHH I HATE my SCALE ARRRRGGGHHHHHH

4 lbs? REALLY????? Wonder how I can wring out the water out of my body? LOLOLOL I did eat alot of pepperoni with moz cheese last night... but 4 Lbs overnight??? SCALE Please stop stop stop playing with me LOLOL
wannaskipandlaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:33 AM   #94  
I'm a princess.True story

S/C/G: 184.6/132.8/140

Height: 5'8''

My boyfriend is currently watching Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.

JESUS.
TurboMammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 01:25 PM   #95  
Organ donors save lives!

S/C/G: 280/157/170

Height: 5' 10"

@TurboMammoth, as a guy I just had to jump in here, most of us DO grow up... eventually. lol
ForMyRoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 01:38 PM   #96  
I'm a princess.True story

S/C/G: 184.6/132.8/140

Height: 5'8''

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForMyRoo View Post
@TurboMammoth, as a guy I just had to jump in here, most of us DO grow up... eventually. lol
Usually I don't mind... but when the GO GO POWER RANGERS is pushing back our scheduled run, it gets annoying
TurboMammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 02:53 PM   #97  
Katrina

S/C/G: 162/see ticker/130

Height: 5'6

I'm not a scale watcher, I don't let whats on the scale control my life. However, yesterday I weighed in at 140.0. That is 0.1 pounds away from seeing the 130s - something I have not seen in 5 years. I rarely ever weigh myself 2 days in a row, but due to being so close to a milestone, I had my hopes up. Of course, today I weighed in at 141. I know fluctuations happen and it never usually bothers me, I was just sooo hoping to see 139.X today! Its like thinking your going to disney land today and finding out you now have to wait!

Last edited by Candeka; 02-23-2013 at 02:53 PM.
Candeka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 05:43 PM   #98  

S/C/G: 168/168/135

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboMammoth View Post

JESUS.
Before you mentioned the run I was going to ask what's so bad about that?
Nowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:15 PM   #99  

S/C/G: 160/123/???

Height: 5'7

I'm having an amazingly bad hair WEEK, and a bad retaining water WEEK, and I just feel super disgustingly gross in general.

And I got into an argument with a formerly very close friend, who's become a real dick over the years. I decided to finally cut off all contact, 100%. Held out for a long time hoping it was just a bad phase for him. Very depressing.
vabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:07 PM   #100  

S/C/G: HW:280 CW:? GW:150

Height: 5 foot 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboMammoth View Post

JESUS.
I swear I almost choked on my baked potato when I read this. LOL
tubolard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:49 PM   #101  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

i want to whine about the weather ughhhhhh....yes i KNOW i live in a rainforest.....really....in alaska...it rains 99% of the time here and when it's not raining, it's snowing...or slushing...or dripping....and normally i'm just fine with that

but today we went to a great event downtown, a gun rights march to the state capital building....and i was SO ANNOYED that it rained, and blew, and snowed, and froze while we were outside in that....i would have SO loved to have stood up by DH during the march and the speeches but instead i found myself huddling in the corner of a building entryway with my son, both of us freezing although we both were dressed right for the weather...ughhh
alaskanlaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 06:17 AM   #102  

Height: 165 cm (5'5'')

So I managed to roll my ankle and fall down two stairs. Yes just two stairs. Problem being that I now cannot put even the smallest amount of weight on my foot.

I start back at university in a week and it is going to suck big time if I cant walk or drive my own car to and from school. Let alone that I have to spend 3 hour sessions in a science lab 3 times a week and I better not be on crutches or some thing stupid like that. grrrrrrrr.
Alwaysbeenbig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 10:39 AM   #103  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 236/135-140/More Fit

Height: 5'6"

Cleaning. Cleaning with a 3 and 1 year old running around undoing all of my cleaning. Cleaning with 2 dogs and 2 cats running around getting everything dirty and hairy again. There's always some kid, or some animal, pooping or peeing or barfing or spilling or tracking in mud or dirt or grass. Cleaning. . . BAH!
LockItUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:07 PM   #104  
Sue finding inner song

S/C/G: 313.4/298.2/160

Height: 5' 4" 3/4

Drank only Water yesterday... No other SF Beverages at all (ate OP) and I got erruptions on my face Geezz... 54 and pimples LOL

and yes Lockitup. Cleaning. I have 5 cats and there is ALWAYS hair everywhere
wannaskipandlaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:15 PM   #105  

S/C/G: 286/265/180

Height: 5'8"

Small problems compared to some, but meh.

HOW did I lose my iPod on a trip to Scotland? Arrived there last weekend, had it on the train. Went shopping with my friend on the Saturday evening I arrived. Either Sunday/Monday morning, couldn't find it. Or the headphones. I asked at the police station, I asked at all the shops in the precinct my friend and I went to on the Saturday, I called the train company's lost property office. Nope, nothing. I only got it in December, as a Christmas present.
It is SO RARE for me to actually lose things like this. Usually if I can't find something, it's *somewhere* in my room, under mounds of stuff, which makes it all the more annoying when I actually DO properly lose something, because I am so careful with my things. I'm the sort of person who double or triple-checks that I've got my keys/phone/purse/fob for work before I leave the house, even when I know they're in my pocket. GAH. All someone had to do was hand it in!

Guy I was dancing with in the club on Thursday. (I'm 23, and for me and a lot of people I know, it's pretty common to end up at least kissing someone when clubbing. Just to provide context.) Yes, I enjoyed dancing with you. But when I pretty much directly ask for a few kisses (hey, if you don't ask, you don't get), I'd prefer an equally direct response, instead of, "maybe... if you ask the DJ to play song xyz."
I was interested in getting a snog, not desperate. I was having a good night regardless. So yes I walked away and started dancing by myself, and later, with other people.

Also: 7-hour train journey from the north of Scotland to central London to go home. That's OK in itself, I've done it before - and it's far better than going by Megabus. So, I deliberately book the QUIET COACH. I put my phone and anything else on silent so as not to disturb anyone else. I take along magazines.
But still, at every point in the journey, there is at least one group of people constantly talking! Seriously? The train guard/driver announces at each station we stop at, which coaches are the quiet coaches, and there are signs on the windows. But no, there are always some people who seem to think they're exempt, and carry on chatting loudly for hours at a time. GRRR.
What made one group even more annoying, was that at one point, on of them stage-whispered to the rest, "Shh, this is the quiet coach. Some people specifically book this coach for the quiet, so no talking." Cue giggling and return to loud conversation.
There were at least 6 other coaches to choose from when booking tickets, why choose the QUIET coach if you wanted to chat?
treasureBelle is offline   Reply With Quote