General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 02-07-2013, 04:58 PM   #16  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic Mama View Post
I vacillate between guilt and joy at new clothes. I LOVE buying new things but HATE spending the money. I tend to hit up Salvation Army before I go to the department store, just to assuage my conscience that I tried to be cheap, and I tend to shop primarily during sales for normal clothing items that aren't special occasion.
Wish that was possible with fitness clothes. I will NOT wear cotton for working out - I really need and love those wicking fabrics and clothes that move with me, not against me. If I'm not comfortable while working out, I don't work out as well.

For other things? I totally hit up used stores, but I think people tend to wear out fitness clothing.
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:02 PM   #17  

I don't think I could even wear those first ones as underwear!!

Sounds like you did really good today! I love shopping for something and actually finding it. Usually I go looking for something and come home with a bunch of stuff that I don't need!
elvislover324 is offline   Reply With Quote