3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > General chatter

General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

TMI but I have a bathroom related question

Old 02-01-2013, 08:37 PM   #16
Pretty harmless really...

S/C/G: Maintaining 142-148

Height: 5 ft 8.5" athlete who can give a punch & certainly take one too! :)

Wowsers, some of you really get your $hit on don't you? LOL Sorry about the constipated one's, that can't be much fun.

Well being you asked, I'm a daily dumper! Yup, every morning right after I P, I get my morning poo on too, before breakfast! I'm not the type that needs to read a magazine- Heck NO, just like at the bank, I make the deposit and leave! lol

Last edited by evilwomaniamshe : 02-01-2013 at 08:46 PM.
evilwomaniamshe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:13 PM   #17

S/C/G: 183/166/135

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandie View Post
I go at least once a day. I get sad if I don't, lol.
LOL!!!

I go once a day, every single day, and maybe a 2nd time at the end of the night (probably happens 1-2 times per week).

I know it's weird to say, but I love my bowel pattern! hahaha. I mean I'm regular, there are no issues, what's not to love?

Check out my BLOG here for weight loss woes, yoga and life!

BreathingSpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:22 AM   #18
Warrior Princess

S/C/G: 155/138/140

Height: 5' 5.5"

For those wondering, yes soy will constipate you.

I don't drink soy but I am very jealous of you regular folks. I'm usually once about every other day, sometimes several days. :/ But every once in a while I'll be surprised by the poop Gods and go several days in a row for no apparent reason (or twice in one day!) which is a huge victory that I announce to my BF and then send out text messages. It's a big deal for me.

I've done it all. The fiber, magnesium, stool softeners...nothing works. My bowels go on strike several times a month. It sucks.

novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 01:22 AM   #19
Shrinking Angela

S/C/G: 210/ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

My IBS is terrible, so I'm lucky if I have any sort of BM at all.
I eat tons of veggies and protein and fiber and drink TONS of water, but it's like there's nothing even in there.

BTW, for those constipated: you should check out Chiro-Klenz tea. IT WORKS MIRACLES! My body won't do anything with stool softeners or laxatives, and this puppy gets the job done.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
themusicalfruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 07:52 AM   #20

S/C/G: 278/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4

Everyone's normal is different. I'm lucky if I go 3 times a WEEK. So, I'm a little jealous you go 3 times a day.
Smiling_Sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:31 PM   #21

S/C/G: 160/150/145

Height: 5'7

I am completely abnormal. Even when I was at my most regular it was once a day, sometimes twice..but usually when I went twice there was a day or two inbetween where I didn't go at all! I eat tons of fiber, and still have irregularity.

I went to the doc yesterday in reguards to it all...he thinks I may have IBS-C (c is for constipation LOL). So he put me on this new med..If it works it means I have IBS...I sure hope it helps..and reduces my super farts too LOL.
JudgeDread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:05 PM   #22
Restart 11/2012 at 153lbs

S/C/G: Hw194/Sw160/Cw120/gw125

Height: 5'2" on the dot!

I go once a day, go pretty good but only because of chia, chlorella, spirulina and chlorophyll. I know cause when I am away from home I don't go. I have always had issues with going. Every so often I take milk of magnesia if I feel like I haven't emptied properly. I love going. Lol 3 times a day woukd be awesome.
Old 02-06-2013, 04:09 PM   #23

S/C/G: IDK

Height: 5'9

so i went beck to cow milk after two week of soy milk and there definitely is a difference. i had to go right after i drank a glass of milk with no problems and it's back to normal now but i do feel more gassy :/
Old 02-07-2013, 02:10 PM   #24

S/C/G: 181/141.8/125

Height: 5'3"

When I was eating primarily veggies, I was going at least once a day. Now that I'm back to eating "normally", I'm not and it's a little frustrating.
Old 02-07-2013, 02:31 PM   #25

S/C/G: 298/ticker/175

Height: 5'7"

I'm lucky in that I'm very regular. I usually have one BM a day, in the morning, right after I get up. The only thing that really throws me off is if I have to get up a lot earlier than I normally do. That usually means that I won't poop at all that day but the next day...YIKES!
Old 02-07-2013, 02:31 PM   #26

S/C/G: 252/see ticker/199

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by missunshine View Post
so i went beck to cow milk after two week of soy milk and there definitely is a difference. i had to go right after i drank a glass of milk with no problems and it's back to normal now but i do feel more gassy :/
If soy makes you constipated and cow milk makes you gassy, you can try almond milk. It's my go-to milk alternative.

That said, I usually go daily, sometimes twice depending on the volume/type of food I ate. When I'm on my period though, it's usually every other day and I feel awful, like... yesterday. But I'm all better now!

My husband doesn't poo on demand but has what we call emergi-poo's because it's always an emergency. He doesn't have to go then all of a sudden it's THERE. He laughs at me because I won't poo in a public bathroom unless I HAVE to. I will hold it 'til I get home and his emergency butt doesn't understand the ability to hold. lol Yes, we laugh at each others bowel movement quirks.

235: Pre-Pregnancy Weight
227: 10% Lost
214: 15% Lost
199: Onderland!
191: No longer "Obese"
XLMuffnTop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:28 PM   #27

Height: 5'7

I think 2-3 times a day is normal.. Im more concerned when people tell me once every 2/3 days and once I heard once a week... this literally makes my jaw drop.
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.