Weeds - anyone watching? potential spoilers for seasons 1-4

• I recently started watching Weeds. So far I'm on Season 4, episode 12 so NO SPOILERS PLEASE!!

I don't know anyone who is watching it and I'm dying to talk about it!

I want to talk about how STUPID Nancy is being right now!!
  • It's been a while since I saw the first season (like....at least 4 years?) but yes, Nancy frequently makes dumb decisions.
  • Hi! I'm actually on Season 5 now (watched a few last night). Nancy is pregnant with the Mexican guy's baby.

Season 4 was so dark. I don't really like the direction it's going. A lot of it has to do with Nancy. I mean, I like her, she is quirky and weird but sometimes I just want to smack her. She makes these ridiculous decisions and then just looks all doe-eyed at everyone expecting them to love her and save her. And every does! And she sleeps with EVERYBODY. I'm really surprised she hasn't (at least yet) slept with Guillermo.

Jennifer Jason Leigh has been introduced as Nancy's sister now and I'm sooo happy, I love her!
  • If I had netflicks I'd catch up so we could chat about it. I never got showtime up until the most recent season, so I missed most of the show.
  • what's going on now?
  • Weeds is absolutely a GREAT show. And Nancy does make quite a few dumb decisions over the years. Keep going with the seasons - her bad decisions get worse and worse.
  • Yes but the last one that went on sale is the one I need to see so I'm behind everyone I'm sure. We haven't cable or satelite. *pout*
  • I'm on Season 7 now! Has everyone on here seen Season 7 before I post any spoilers?
  • I probably didn't, but I don't mind spoilers.
  • all i have to say is season 7 and now season 8 are AWESOME. i was thinking Weeds was getting a little wonky there for a while, with really odd story lines and almost becoming a characature of itself, but it really turned itself around in these past 2 seasons and is really refined and has great storylines now, you'll have to watch it!

Netflix has up to season 7 and i just downloaded season 8.