General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 11-14-2012, 05:32 PM   #1  
Call me Maybe jk jk

S/C/G: 182/178/120

Height: 5'2

Default Any Korean dramas fan here?

So I just start watching korean dramas. I rarely watch dramas, I don't even watch tv anymore (the only drama I used to follow is criminal minds and I still love it), who need them when you can get everything on the internet, right jk jk. Anw, my cousins visited us on September and she shows me a bunch of K-drama, and honestly I wasn't really interested. But recently as I had nothing to do, I start watching the one on viki called "Nice guy" and now I'm hooked. So I started finding some famous K-dra like "my gf is a nine tail fox" and whatnot. Now I'm totally a fan. I don't like some cheesy and corny stuffs but overall, they are quite interesting. So is any of you here a fan of K-drama ?
ugogurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 06:14 PM   #2  
Lifestyle Changes

S/C/G: 295/sig/175

Height: 5'9

YES.

You should watch; My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, You're Beautiful, Heartstrings and Protect the Boss.

Just to get you started, lol. Also, Boys over Flowers is a good one.

Edit: I just noticed you already watched My Girlfriend is a Gumiho! Lol. I do recommend Protect the Boss a lot! You're Beautiful is a little cheesier but so cute.

Last edited by thewalrus0; 11-14-2012 at 06:16 PM.
thewalrus0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:55 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 166/see ticker/125

Height: 5'3"

Yes!!! I love the old ones! Stairway to Heaven, Full House, Autumn Story...are you watching with DVDs? Or just on TV? I'm excited to be swapping titiles with someone!
jmko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:05 PM   #4  
Lifestyle Changes

S/C/G: 295/sig/175

Height: 5'9

Oooh, is Stairway to Heaven good? I also like Coffee Prince and my sister is in love with Mary Stayed Out All Night. I have on called Princess Hours but I haven't gotten far into it.
thewalrus0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:39 PM   #5  
Call me Maybe jk jk

@Thewalrus: Oh, I like Gumiho, cute story, even though the main guy sometimes annoys me
@jmko: I remember watching Autumn story long times ago(I think it's autumn heart, but watev), I was a little kid when they broadcast that drama, even though I can't recall much it's a great story. But I hate it when people died, you know . I'm fine with them breaking up but dying? I can get emotionally sometimes and I don't want ppl see me crying over a drama. And thank goodness Nice guy ended happily.
Old 11-17-2012, 07:22 AM   #6  

Default Love it!

I Love korean drama!
(and criminal minds! lol)

I like Faith and A Thousand kisses, I'm a nut for romance ^^'
oh well

I also reccommend Baby-faced beauty ^o^!
LeonaRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:38 PM   #7  
it's always something

I'm another fan! I watch most of them through Hulu Plus, via a Roku. Roku also has a few Korean drama channels that are free, such as kdrama.

I'm currently watching Nice Guy. I just finished Coffee Prince and really loved it! I also loved Bachelor's Vegetable Store, Baker King, Ghost, and Kimchi Family.

I also watched I'm Sorry, I Love You. I thought it was too contrived, over dramatic, and poorly acted. The two main characters were annoying beyond belief! Still, the story was tragic and I cried like a baby
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:13 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 95kg/95kg/63kg

Height: 5"1

Talking

Oh I love K-dramas they are so funny, the plot lines can sometimes be a bit ridiculous but they are nice to watch on a stay at home day

Nanban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:24 AM   #9  

S/C/G: SW 228/CW 138/GW 130-150

Height: 5'3.5

I married into a Korean family and have watched quite a bit unintentionally over the years. I am not crazy about the dramas but I do enjoy Korean films like Windstruck and My Sassy Girl.
dstalksalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:13 PM   #10  
Call me Maybe jk jk

Welcome welcome, especially to those who loves Criminal minds jk jk, yall r welcome.
@dstalk: Isnt sassy girl a few years ago? I remembered when they came into theater, but i was short on money so I didnt watch. But i watched speedy scandal and sunny, they were hilarious. Unfortunately I watched them both at night so I had to hold my laugh and try not to wake my family.