General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 11-30-2012, 01:05 PM   #1  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

Default Step class!!!

I have a step-class at the gym to go to...I've been a few times but missed the last 2 weeks due to a cold and then Thanksgiving, but I'm SO excited by it because years ago, at my old gym, this lady Diana taught a step class that I loved. And it REALLY works for helping to lose the weight. AND she is the one that teaches this class at my new gym!

I lift weights 3 times a week and try to do cardio at least 5 but it doesn't always happen, obviously, if I gained 15 pounds. I've been slacking quite a bit since I've been back in school the last few years. BUT! There is something about a step class that makes me feel great! It makes me that much more determined to stay on track in the gym AND on my diet.
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 09:41 AM   #2  
Krissy Missy

S/C/G: 181/see ticker/120

Height: 5'2"

Good for you! I've been wanting to do a step class myself, but funds are a little tight at the moment. I've thought about checking out a step video from the library to see if I like it.
Missy Krissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:42 AM   #3  
Leveling Up

S/C/G: 200+/115/115

Height: 5'3"

I LOVE step classes. It's how I got started at the gym as a teen.

I'm so glad they're coming back "in style" now.
sontaikle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:58 AM   #4  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

Step is my favorite aerobics class. Something about it just doesn't get boring, and the one at my gym is actually called step n sculpt, and we do a lot of stuff for abs and arms, too. With body bars and dumbbells. I have been playing with the idea of buying a step and video at Target or something, so that I can do it more than on just Fridays
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote