You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
View Poll Results: Did you vote?!
Yes! Goooo Bulldogs!
81.82%
No...
18.18%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
  • My boyfriend is the coach of a girls basketball team in New London, WI. They are currently in a race for "the best team in the nation" and have been neck and neck with another team that has a much larger population. The winner of the contest will be given money that can go towards the athetic program and New London could really use it!

If you have the time, please go and cast a vote, or two, or ten for New London Girls basketball!

http://www.highschoolsports.net/mvnc/thanks.cfm

Thanks guys and gals!
  • Thank you guys!!! I appreciate it more than you will ever know!

The girls on the team are like my own kids! Great girls and very thankful for all the support they get!
  • I voted for New London...

but my heart was with #46 La Jolla Country Day...wink

my daughter played against them in high school...a local team for us

Glad to help out and good luck...you are way ahead right now!!
  • okay
  • Quote: I voted for New London...

but my heart was with #46 La Jolla Country Day...wink

my daughter played against them in high school...a local team for us

Glad to help out and good luck...you are way ahead right now!!

Thank you!!!!
  • I just wanted to say again a big thanks to everyone who is voting (whether its for New London or not)! All these girls have worked hard and deserve recognition.. Its really great to see people taking note of the talent all the girls have!

Again a big thanks, and EZMoney, I can relate... I have family that live close to the team New London is in the runnings against. It might be close now, but Twinsburg fans are very active and quick to vote! We've been neck and neck for awhile so it will be great to see the outcome either way!

Its a great cause, and again, thanks everyone!
  • Quote: okay
    Thanks PluckyPear! (love your name!)
  • Not sure if a vote from the UK will count, but have done it for you
  • Quote: Thank you!!!!
    Glad to help, I voted again this morning. I have no problem voting against La Jolla Country Day...they have enough money to buy a big trophy It was many years ago my daughter played against them when in middle school.

That is quite an achievement your gals are going for! I am well aware of what it takes to get even close to something like that, being very involved with my son's basketball and other sports as well as my daughter's right on through college.

It can be very stressful coaching! I am still experiencing it with my son He is the head coach of the high school track team he teaches at. Last week they had the league trophy "in their hands" until the anchor in the 4X100 dropped the baton...

oh the agony

Making this weeks meet...a tough one...very important for him...

it's do or die for that title.

I assume your season is over, good luck to your bf on next years team!
  • Wow! I'm not too far from you but I'm way up in Vilas County. I just voted for your school.

Good luck.
  • I've voted a few times... okay more than 5 but not more than 10 (yet), mostly because I think it's cute you're trying to get votes for your boyfriend's team and I'm a sucker for things like that! I've also passed it on to a few friends who are suckers for such things as well. Hopefully it doesn't matter we're not voting from America.
  • You're up to 94,559 votes!!

correction: Up to 94,748!
  • I just voted sorry I didn't see this post sooner. I think today is the last day. So I got at least 1 vote in.
  • I really can't thank all of you enough! It was really close for much of the voting and all of you are great!

I can't wait for the polls to close! :-)
  • Quote: I've voted a few times... okay more than 5 but not more than 10 (yet), mostly because I think it's cute you're trying to get votes for your boyfriend's team and I'm a sucker for things like that! I've also passed it on to a few friends who are suckers for such things as well. Hopefully it doesn't matter we're not voting from America.
    This made me smile... I would be doing the same if someone was asking..

I guess I'm just a sucker for him

Thanks for your help!