General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 04-25-2012, 06:27 PM   #1  
Pinup extraordinaire!

S/C/G: 273/232.4/165

Height: 5'8"

Talking Free movie tickets with Fandango! :)

So, I thought I'd share this with all you lovely ladies and gents.

I haven't paid for a movie ticket in over two years thanks to Fandango and Trialpay.
They have these great offers through Trialpay where you can sign up for things like a free 14-day trial with eMusic and you get a free ticket (you just have to be sure to cancel your account before the trials are up so you don't get charged). I just looked at my account and I've received 16 movie tickets. It's awesome! Plus, to top it off, you can add your Regal Rewards card on every single ticket and it credits you for the full price of the ticket, so you get free ones every $150 points. I just got one from Regal a few weeks ago.

Just thought I'd share with everyone as I know the economy sucks right now and what better way to get a date night than for FREEEEEE!

I copied the link, if for any reason it gets removed you just go to Fandango, click on promotions and see all and it will say, "Get a free ticket, see how..."

http://www.trialpay.com/campaign/?c=...-1&tid=RHyTyyd

Mack and I fully plan on seeing The Avengers and Snow White and the Huntsman with the 4 free tickets I got today.
tessendicott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 02:41 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 110/189/110

Height: 5'4

I only trust the netflix one but i already have it
i33BabyGirl33i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 09:53 AM   #3  
Pinup extraordinaire!

S/C/G: 273/232.4/165

Height: 5'8"

Like I said, I've been doing it for two years with no credit card problems or my information being sold.
tessendicott is offline   Reply With Quote