I sued my EX, now what!?

• OK, so took a LONG drive to Dallas the last two days...11 hours to Dallas..and 11 hours back............TIRED!

Good news though, I sued my EX and "won" my money back with interest. So.....now, I need to collect it. This could be a problem. I know he doesn't have much for assets, nor do I know how much he is making. The judge says you can't garnish wages in Texas unless it's child support. The reason I sued the *** in the first place was because he was avoiding paying me and the credit card for 3 years......SO..in a pickle.

Anyone have any advice on collecting? I would even consider selling the settlement..but to who? As far as getting lawyers on board I wanted to see if any of you ladies have ever been through something like this and have any advice. I really want to see some of this money back......he owes me over 7 grand without interest....

Thanks!
  • Small claims court ? Don't know the limit in your state.
  • Well I sued him in Texas, where he lives....I won just over 7 grand plus interest. So right now I need to figure out how to get him to pay me....because the court doesn't help with that....
  • http://www.lonestarlandlaw.com/judgements_texas.html