Weight loss and um the "drive"?

• I notice that when I am overweight, I am pretty much turned on all the time. Over the years, no matter how much/little I use in weight no matter what pace, and even when I am totally healthy-my "drive" lessens. Its still there, but its not as ginormous as it used to be. I'm totally fine everywhere else, and I don't mind it, but I always thought it was kind of strange. I can't connect it with any particular diet or calorie amounts and it doesn't disappear overnight-it just seems to be proportional to my weight loss-as my weight goes down (even when I'm still overweight) so does my drive.
  • I think it could be all hormone related - when you diet, you are upsettng your body's equilabrium. Over time it would probably adjust as your weight stabilized at a lower weight.
  • Yep, I would guess hormone related as well. It may be that the lower drive at a lower weight is your more normal state, or it could be that the dieting is messing with your hormones and things will even out once you're no longer creating a calorie deficit.

And I seriously wish that would happen to me! My drive is through the roof most of the time.