General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 04-12-2012, 02:24 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 214/190/140

Height: 5'5"

I hate pain, knives, needles and all that, but would jump at a tummy tuck. Even at 149lb, this apple still has a hangy tummy which simply refuses to go away. It makes me very self-conscious and is probably not as bad as I think it is, but I HATE it! So yes, I get you....
Elliemar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 02:39 PM   #17  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Oh BeachPatrol, you gave me a laugh about the bat wings..

Okay, i admit it, maybe a knife would be too painful...maybe liposuction would be better? lol? If only we could take our vaccum's that we have at home and instead of sucking up dirt, we could suck up fat...wouldnt that be a useful invention? Could you see it now?

The infomercial would be like ----- Insert cheesy male voice..

"Have a dirt problem in your house? Sick of looking at that unwanted belly fat?" Well now you can deal with both problems..with our all new state of the art 2 in 1 vaccum..."It works like a vaccum on the floor, and then it comes with an easy attachable tube, just suck and go and you get an instant flat tummy in minutes!!!!"

Yah...i wish.
Porthardygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 02:54 PM   #18  
Sarah

S/C/G: 350/184/180

Height: 6'

Haha when I hear any mention of bat wings, my mind automatically flips to an episode of family guy, where Stewie is injected with steroids, becomes muscular, looses the muscle overnight, then fly's out of a window with his wings xD..

My stomach still jiggles and wiggles and everything else in between, and I don't see it going away before hitting my goal unfortunately. If I weren't so afraid of a 100 stitches on my stomach, and the pain that follows, I'd so be up for a tummy tuck
baker23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 02:56 PM   #19  
50 and Fabulous :)

S/C/G: 250/229/160

Height: 5'4"

YES YES YES YES YES!

Mine's my damned thighs. Ugh. My bodyfat number is 23.5 when they don't factor in my thighs, 28.5 with! I once told my husband if he found me in the bathtub in a pool of blood and dyson next to me, he'd know what happened.

SO BEEN THERE!
fyreflie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 04:15 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 133.4/123.2/115

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikanique View Post
Remember that Judy Blume book, Blubber? The girl comes to school dressed as a flenser, which is a person that strips the blubber off of whales? Well I've often wished I could be a flenser and strip away my OWN blubber. Odd how thoughts we think are bizarre and so out of the ordinary are not so out of the ordinary after all.
OMG, YES!! I always read books about chubby girls when I was a kid because I was chubby until my mid-teens. Aww, memories.
Munchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 04:32 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 252/see ticker/199

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by baker23 View Post
Haha when I hear any mention of bat wings, my mind automatically flips to an episode of family guy, where Stewie is injected with steroids, becomes muscular, looses the muscle overnight, then fly's out of a window with his wings xD.
When I hear "bat wings" I think back to this old short-lived show on Nickelodeon called the Adventures of Pete and Pete. One summer it was so hot they didn't even feel like playing. It made mention of laying around mesmerized by their old neighbor's jiggly arms. They showed it in slow motion and I about died! Silly show but stuck with me all these years. What the heck!?
XLMuffnTop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 04:43 PM   #22  
keep going

S/C/G: 176/ticker/140

Height: 5'6

I have a big belly which I manage to suck in most of the time. When I let it out though it just keeps on going.. and then it goes out a little more. :|
LeilaJey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 11:52 PM   #23  
Pinkie Pie Pony

S/C/G: 194/180.2/125

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach Patrol View Post
Heh... come to think of it... I wouldn't mind bat wings if they were REALLY actual "bat wings" and I could fly.
LOL I love it! I needed a good laugh, thanks!
Goody3shoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 12:11 AM   #24  
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

this conversation made me think of this image i saw the other day floating around facebook...

konfyoozed is offline   Reply With Quote