3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   Rack City (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/256245-rack-city.html)

tikanique 04-03-2012 04:59 PM

Rack City

So bummed that the first significant size change I achieved was in my bra! Why does that happen? That was the one cool thing about being heavier - I actually had cleavage and could fill out a sweater.

Now I've been shown the exit road from Rack City. ;)

Maybe I'll buy some nice padded bras. :devil:

CHUNKEY_MUNKEY 04-03-2012 05:31 PM

dont be bummed the rest of you may shrink proportionatley to your new bra size ,

wait to see how you unwrap !!

tikanique 04-03-2012 06:13 PM

I've been here done this before...other than when I'm overweight I'm a full fledged card carrying member of the itty bitty titty committee. LOL.

Brandis 04-03-2012 08:25 PM

That sucks. Mine get significantly smaller, too, much to my husband's dismay. He is a _***__ man. But I figure if that's what it takes to look awesome agin, it may be worth it. We'll see. Have you tried talking to them, begging them, pleading with them not to go? (I'm just kidding of course!)

Pepino 04-04-2012 12:56 PM

I SO HEAR YOU! It's like the FIRST place to shrink!!!!!!!!! WHY?!?!??!?!

I already have a lot of bras that I have shrunk out of. Yet, have I shrunk out of any pants yet? NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! lol

Maybe if I stand on my head the fat from my love handles will slide up. :dizzy::D

tikanique 04-04-2012 11:15 PM

Pepino, that's a GREAT idea! If I could just shift about 5 lbs UPWARD I'd be a happy woman! Its really depressing to peek in your bra and see a whole lot of empty space and your boob sitting in the bottom half of the cup. LOL!!

runningfromfat 04-05-2012 05:04 PM

One thing I always have to say on these threads is make sure if you're losing in your band or your cups. There's a big difference there and as you lose weight it's very, very common to lose in your band first so it'll make your cups fit poorly but in reality your band got smaller and you just need to go down in the band.

The way you can fit yourself is make sure you have the right band size first, otherwise the cups size won't fit correctly. The best starting point is taking underbust=band size and then going up in the cups until the center gore fits flat against your sternum, your breast tissue is fully enclosed in the cups and you don't get any quadraboob. To check your band size you should be able to comfortably fit two fingers behind the back of your band but not your entire hand, so it should be tight. I have a guide some help on my blog that you can see here.

If you don't believe me on the difference a tight band can make check out his blog. ;)

tessendicott 04-05-2012 10:34 PM

That's the one thing I'm afraid of when I lose the weight. I've always been pretty busty and haven't noticed much of a change in my bust from losing the weight and am praying it stays that way.

philana 04-06-2012 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tikanique (Post 4279426)
I've been here done this before...other than when I'm overweight I'm a full fledged card carrying member of the itty bitty titty committee. LOL.

HAHAH! Me too. Me too. It sucks to see them go, but I will get used to it again. I never cared much for my bra size before, so it's a process of accepting change. hihi.

It sucks that I am getting older though and I worry that what remains is a bit more... soft/saggy than before.

Ruthxxx 04-06-2012 06:31 AM

I'm a card carrying member of the Big Boobs Club. I was a 42 DD at 221 and am still the same at 177! :shrug: No change in nearly 20 years.

Elliemar 04-06-2012 06:45 AM

Oh your post made me howl with laughter :D

I was lucky in that mine took aaaages to shrink, but have seemingly imploded in the last month or so ...boohooo.

Aunrio 04-07-2012 09:43 AM

I have just recently accepted the motto ETTTT which means to embrace the tiny TTs. I dropped from a 38DDDs to 34D. It takes some time to get used to, especially if they were the body aspect you accentuated when you dressed. Now I have to accentuate everything and thus rethink how I dress.

Pepino 04-08-2012 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aunrio (Post 4284034)
I have just recently accepted the motto ETTTT which means to embrace the tiny TTs. I dropped from a 38DDDs to 34D. It takes some time to get used to, especially if they were the body aspect you accentuated when you dressed. Now I have to accentuate everything and thus rethink how I dress.

Oh so you're ONLY a 34D? OOOHHHH POOOORRRR YOOOUUUUU

hahaha sorry for being a smarta$$.

But seriously, why don't you share a little? Stop being so selfish.

chubbybunny29 04-08-2012 11:39 PM

I've lost about 20lbs from my heaviest weight, and what its done is just make my boobs look great lol. For a 40DD, they look amazing lol I think its that I've got just enough definition to make them look perky versus my stomach lol

tikanique 04-10-2012 12:12 PM

Oh I'm hating you Ds and Dub D's out there. I've lost in the band and in the cup. It's all going away. LOL! However, I am about 10 lbs from being able to wear belts in the way I'd like to so I guess if I can't accentuate my boobs, I can at least accentuate my waist. I never really had a booty so never tried to accentuate that.