General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 03-20-2012, 06:22 PM   #1  
One with the Wind and Sky

S/C/G: 360/246/150

Height: 5' 8"

Smile New Twitter Account

I've realized that I'm not so great with maintaining a weight-loss blog, but I'm pretty good at posting random little snippets of information. Thus, Twitter sounds like it's perfect for me. I've just started a new account there and plan to use it as an outlet for my daily struggles and conquests in the fight to lose weight.

You can check out my page and even follow me if you like by clicking on the Twitter banner in my signature. And yes, I've asked permission from the powers that be before posting the link. Since it's still new there's not a whole lot to look at, but I'll be adding more each day and hope that you'll check it out.

I'd also like to find other health-conscious members to follow that tweet about diet tips, daily struggles, recipes, exercise, etc., so if you're also on Twitter be sure to let me know!

P.S. I hope it's ok that I posted in this section, as it didn't seem quite appropriate to post it in the blog section.
Elladorine is offline   Reply With Quote