Pintrest

• So.. I LOVE Pintrest. I saw an idea on there today that I really thought would be a good idea to share here.

It said "Put a dollar in a jar every time you exercise. When you've saved $100 spend it on something nice for yourself, you've earned it!"

It really inspired me to do just that! So.. Starting with my work out tomorrow I'm going to put a dollar in a jar every time I work out.. and when I've reached $100 I'm going to do something nice for myself!
  • I saw that too, and decided to start that today. It's like, if you do 100 workouts, you're going to need new clothes anyway!
  • That's a great idea!
  • I didn't exactly do the Pinterest idea--although I DO LOVE Pinterest, but I did splurge on a new LuLuLemon Running Bra and Running Socks for an upcoming 1/2 Mary I'm doing on April 28.

I have NEVER spent $14USD on socks in my life, but they are worth every penny! & so is the bra I selected!
  • Quote: ....and when I've reached $100 I'm going to do something nice for myself!
    If you make it to purchase something to improve your workouts, you're more apt to stick with them....just my 2 cents. Like a Polar HRM, a Garmin, new sneakers, "must have" UA underwear or anything from LuLuLemon!!
  • Can you post the picture? I wanna pin it :P
  • sensualappeal: It's this one http://www.womenshealthmag.com/healt...healthy?page=3
  • I like that idea xx
  • What a great idea! I am totally going to start doing that!
  • I'm addicted to pinterest. And I am going to try this idea!