3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   The Walking Dead! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/253559-walking-dead.html)

mimsyborogoves 02-24-2012 09:08 PM

The Walking Dead!

Anyone else watch it? My boyfriend got me into it and now I can't get enough. Who's excited for Sunday's episode?

tessendicott 02-24-2012 09:09 PM

I loved the first season. I have to admit, I haven't watched ANY of the second season yet, but have it all on my computer. I'll have to start again. :D

summerlove 02-24-2012 09:09 PM

My boyfriend got me into it too!! I LOVE it!!! So excited for the next episode...to be honest I want them to leave that farm and go on the road again...they've been there too long :P

mimsyborogoves 02-24-2012 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by summerlove (Post 4229229)
My boyfriend got me into it too!! I LOVE it!!! So excited for the next episode...to be honest I want them to leave that farm and go on the road again...they've been there too long :P

I actually kind of agree; I want them to meet a new crowd of people! I want Shane and Andrea to leave together, too. I think that'd be a nice twist!

And to the other person, I can't remember you username, lol, but you should totally get back into it! I promise you won't regret it. :)

cherrypie 02-24-2012 09:23 PM

I love it. Got the first season for christmas and spent the week between christmas and new years watching every single episode

Brooklynn 02-24-2012 09:25 PM

one of my favorite shows! LOVE IT!

Vex 02-25-2012 11:46 AM

re:

YES.

I love horror zombie stuff anyway, and this one is pretty good. I do have to say though that over time I'm hoping more and more for the wife (whatever her name is) and the camper driver guy to get picked off by zombies. They're so annoying.

mimsyborogoves 02-25-2012 12:59 PM

I'm actually surprised Dale hasn't gotten eaten, myself... he doesn't really seem to do much except spread around a bunch of "He said, she said" and speculations. Maybe something big will happen with him soon.

kellie105 02-25-2012 01:30 PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show!!!

chickadeee55 02-25-2012 01:55 PM

I don't know why, but I find myself watching it. I think it has an interesting plot among the characters, and the zombies are just there for amusement.

Eck 02-25-2012 02:03 PM

Love this show, my fav since Lost!
Thank goodness for Dvr's because I like Downton Abbey too on Sunday night...

DrivenByAmbition 02-25-2012 06:02 PM

Great show by have only seen the first season.

Huzzahforska 02-25-2012 06:59 PM

I love it!! I just finished watching the first season and haven't seen any of the 2nd season.. not sure where to find it, really.. which makes me sad.

VermontMom 02-25-2012 07:49 PM

I got to watch back-to-back episodes of the first season all in one day last year, and got hooked! Characters are very interesting and the suspense is knuckle-gnawing :devil: Terrible what happened with Sophia though :( I was so hoping she would be found.

Micki k 02-25-2012 08:14 PM

OMG....I LOVE this show!! I am totally addicted. I've always loved zombie movies...and zombie books, so I was stoked when this show came along. Can't wait for Sundays.
I agree....it's time for them to get off that farm and move along.