3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   Returners!! Reconnect! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/250379-returners-reconnect.html)

josey 01-12-2012 02:26 PM

Returners!! Reconnect!

Lots and lots of people I talked to here on 3FC over the last year disappeared. It is very sad to see but I was hoping some will come back. Beginning of a new year is a good time for new starts so I figured there will be a good chance people show up again.

And indeed I just found one! So great to see that she is doing well and back on 3FC. And losing weight again!!!

So I thought I create this thread where people who are returning after a while can post. And maybe some 3FCers who are still here remember!

People, let's reconnect and support our returning friends!!!

Apple Blossom 01-12-2012 03:08 PM

I'm back, like I'm sure a lot of chicks are since it's a new year. I am missing my old thread, the 21 day challenge (led by the awesome and super supportive Red Balloon), and I haven't stumbled on to another one that I like yet. Feeling a little lonely!

Amy8888 01-12-2012 05:44 PM

I doubt anyone is missing me, and I tend to lurk more than post, but I got pregnant last February and now I'm back in the saddle! I need to update my weight and stuff.

Ciao 01-13-2012 11:53 PM

i disappeared only briefly during the spring/summer of 2011.

while i disappeared from 3fc, i never forgot my ultimate goal of being fit and healthy. it's good to see many people coming back after taking a little break. :)

opheliaphoenix 01-14-2012 11:56 AM

I'd just made a returning post here in general chatter right before this thread started, but - since it's a thread dedicated to it specifically, I will say hi here, too! I'm back, as well. :wave:

TiredOfMySize 01-14-2012 12:27 PM

Hello Everyone:
I joined in August but really didn't get 'into' the website. I knew I wasnt ready at that point for the lifestyle change I am now ready for. Any suggestions on where to go to connect with the same people on a daily basis? THis website seems a little confusing to me, there are so MANY new posts, it is hard to keep up with it all. Thanks !!

myhaloisintheshop 01-14-2012 01:31 PM

Im back! I didn't exactly leave 3FC--I got busy and hit a plateau which caused me to give up briefly. I gained 10 lbs back but now Im back in the groove and down 5!

Looking around for a challenge to join. Hopefully it keeps me focused!

Veela 01-14-2012 02:04 PM

I am also returning I was active for a brief period in 2010/2011 but fell off the weight loss wagon hard and gained 20lbs. I have now lost 5lbs and have managed to keep it off since September which is a big deal for me. I am now trying to get to my goal weight by July.

I am also really trying to focus on eating whole foods since my habit of eating junk food has gotten out of control.

I know I don't have as much weight to lose as others but I am currently considered over-weight and am under orders from my doctor to lose 15-20lbs to bring my weight and PCOS under control. She's has been very concerned at the rate at which I was putting weight on and warned me that if I kept it up I would be obese in 1-2 years. I've decided there is no way I can do this without support and I really like the support I found here last time I managed to lose weight.

MiZTaCCen 01-16-2012 10:23 AM

I'm returning too. I tend to go on alot than disappear for months at a time. The first time I disappeared I lost weight...The Third time coming back (which is now) I gained 20 pounds back! boo...but whatever it happens, it's life now all I can do is try to stay focus!

We lost once, we can do it again!

Alicia87 01-18-2012 09:33 AM

I'm back too. I was mainly on here end of 2010/beginning of 2011. Back and ready to make a new start :)