General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 10-05-2011, 10:17 AM   #1  
Suck it up, buttercup!

S/C/G: 237/165/165

Height: 5'8"

Default new iPhone

I definitely want to upgrade mine. I think the new features are good and I can't wait to see how good Siri is! (I know I am a geek)

So what do you think? Are you getting one?
josey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 11:05 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 151/145/125

Height: 5'6

I have an Iphone 3GS now and my contract is up.. I plan on switching to a Droid soon. My biggest gripe about Iphones is the lack of Flash.
nina125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 11:08 AM   #3  
Leveling Up

S/C/G: 200+/115/115

Height: 5'3"

As a fellow geek, I pay attention to all this. Also, I'm an apple fan so I'm so there. My upgrade is in January and the 4s comes out in December! Perfect timing.

I currently have a Droid Incredible. I love it and I love android. I just get tired of things quickly so I'm looking for a change.

One of the reasons I went with Android over a year ago was because I was tired if iOS on my iPod Touch Now I'm coming back!

...although I have an iPad so I've been using iOS on that.
sontaikle is offline   Reply With Quote