3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   More Than Just A PRETTY FACE (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/243520-more-than-just-pretty-face.html)

EZMONEY 09-20-2011 10:44 PM

More Than Just A PRETTY FACE

Here are some new pictures of my GRANDdaughter :)

A few of her doing "lamb chair" :yoga:...yep her Nonni is already teaching her ;)

Some of her and Nonni watching her favorite cartoon Bubble Guppies

and of course reading Grandpa's paper :)

I would promise to stop braggin'......but I can't! ;)

PS....that is not a cute little freckle on her nose...it's a :sklol:boo:sklol:boo

It should already be set to slideshow :)

EDIT ~ I have removed the pictures.

Sued1971 09-20-2011 10:58 PM

Oh my! She's beautiful!!

Rainbowgirl 09-20-2011 11:18 PM

Ok, I'm not much of a kid person (I'm weird like that) but I have to say:

She's freakin' ADORABLE! OMG I want to squeeze her and snuggle her. What an adorable little girl!

Congrats :D

fatferretfanatic 09-20-2011 11:39 PM

Such a cutie. I wish I could squeeze her! Kids are amazing, but she is a very cute one!

bargoo 09-21-2011 12:35 AM

She is a doll. Gary, do you have your Christmas lights up already, or didn't you take them down last year ?

losermom 09-21-2011 07:55 AM

So cute!!

4star 09-21-2011 09:25 AM

What a cutie!

Lovely 09-21-2011 04:19 PM

Awww ^_^ How sweet!

EZMONEY 09-21-2011 07:47 PM

Thank you ladies...I love her to pieces!

CyndiM 09-21-2011 07:57 PM

serious cuteness :) thanks for sharing

EZMONEY 09-22-2011 07:09 AM

Thank you CyndiM...when did you become a moderator?

Sometimes I wonder if posting pictures is a good thing or not....

does it make more people happy or does it bother most...

bargoo 09-22-2011 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EZMONEY (Post 4042503)
Thank you CyndiM...when did you become a moderator?

Sometimes I wonder if posting pictures is a good thing or not....

does it make more people happy or does it bother most...

I like your pictures but you didn't answer my question about the Christmas lights . Inquiring minds want to know.

EZMONEY 09-22-2011 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bargoo (Post 4042528)
I like your pictures but you didn't answer my question about the Christmas lights . Inquiring minds want to know.

OOPS! BARGOO! I didn't forget...just behind :)

Nope, we take all the lights down but you can be sure they are going to go up early this year ;)

That kid is almost 6 months now, in a couple of days, and is just getting so nosey :) and exploring :D

When she was going through her "lactose" issues about 4 months ago, the only way I got her mind off of it and stopped her from crying one day was by stepping onto our porch and ringing the wind chimes. She loved it so much that I bought some for inside the house, whenever she is here I ring them a little....although now she wants to but...that hand just wants to grab it and pull...a no-no :D

When Angie gets it loaded I'll post a picture of her I took yesterday in her "homemade" diaper :D

I was low on them and DIL was going to bring me some...she forgot and I realized it too late...way too late :D...I didn't have any but I did have one safety pin and a dish towel!

girlvet 09-22-2011 07:50 AM

She is very cute!

bargoo 09-22-2011 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EZMONEY (Post 4042533)
OOPS! BARGOO! I didn't forget...just behind :)

Nope, we take all the lights down but you can be sure they are going to go up early this year ;)!

Gary, check out the picture of you holding the baby on the Porch. 'splain it to me , Lucy.