General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 09-14-2011, 09:13 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 197/199/145

Height: 5'0"

Default bad day at work today

We've had inspectors in this week going over everything, making sure we do what we say we do. I was sitting back letting them do their thing because I was ok with my stuff.

They hit my area today, and right off the bat they found something so incredibly obvious and basically staring me right in the face. It was a mistake, something I overlooked doing-no way I can say, "hey, it's not my fault" It really is. <sigh> so annoying when that happens.

Usually I would have come home and eaten everything in site, but tonight I just accepted that I am not perfect (I know, shock isn't it?) and that I am allowed to make mistakes and I will use this as a learning experience to not make this mistake again in the future.

It is not the end of the world for making this mistake and I will not lose my job over it, probably get a stern talking to next week when they're done. On the plus side, they've found quite a bit of other things too so I'm hoping what he found on my side will be small compared to the others.
sarahyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 12:43 PM   #2  
Never surrender

S/C/G: 251 current/237 minigoal/180

Height: 5' 9"

yes, that can be a really stressful situation! been there! ha. Congrats on not letting it derail you food wise, that really is a big deal.
dragonwoman64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 12:56 PM   #3  
I'm more fab than flab &lt;3

S/C/G: 354.2/334.6/150

Height: 168

Well done on staying strong. It's all too easy to go home and feel sorry for ourselves. I know with myself when i'm sick (which i am at the moment) i feel really down and sorry for myself and find quick and easy fast food options for dinner and eat sweets cause POOR ME IM SICK. but im sticking to eating healthy cause i know if i didnt i would just kick myself afterwards.
becckii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 01:04 PM   #4  
Made of Starstuff

Congrats for not using this as an opportunity to eat away the stress!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 05:15 PM   #5  
Knocking down walls.

S/C/G: 278/ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

theox is offline   Reply With Quote